Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Blackmore Caravan & Camping Club Site - Hanley Swan, Worcestershire

MrsG
    MrsG

Blackmore Caravan & Camping Club Site - Hanley Swan, Worcestershire Empty Blackmore Caravan & Camping Club Site - Hanley Swan, Worcestershire

Post by MrsG Mon 04 Jun 2012, 8:54 pm

Just came back from a great weekend at this site. Wardens were friendly and cheerful, the site was clean and tidy. Quite a few toilet blocks dotted around the place so you were never too far away!

This site was quite special in that it was incredibly peaceful even when heaving on a bank holiday weekend. By 11pm the only sound you could hear over the site was your own footsteps on the way for that last 'wee' (and when you got to the block, the man pitched by the toilets snoring like a chainsaw farm! giggled a lot by his tent! So juvenile! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )

Loads of birds and wildlife around and woods to explore, brilliant if you have a pooch! The site put on activities for the Jubilee weekend, including a record breaking attempt.

There was two small issues with our stay, which are minor believe me and don't outweigh the good points. A few times, the electric dropped out for a couple of minutes, especially after dark, which I can only assume was due to the fullness of the site and evident overuse. The other issue, was that around 10pm last night after loads of rain, all of the toilet blocks were closed on the site due to an issue with the pump house. Not a major issue as it was later in the night anyway, just meant I had to rough my last 'wee' behind the Dandy!! Embarassed Embarassed

There is certainly, lots to see and do around the area, some amazing bits and pieces to see really close by. Hoping to get back sometime soon and explore the Malvern Hills.
    bgarston
    bgarston

Blackmore Caravan & Camping Club Site - Hanley Swan, Worcestershire Empty Re: Blackmore Caravan & Camping Club Site - Hanley Swan, Worcestershire

Post by bgarston Tue 05 Jun 2012, 11:15 pm

Whilst staying at Blackmore my Mum and Dad also spotted another Dandy 6 on the way in to Hanley Swan ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). They said it was towed by the Morgan in the drive as the number plates on the car and trailer matched. Does anyone know anything about this combination?

Ben
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Blackmore Caravan & Camping Club Site - Hanley Swan, Worcestershire Empty Re: Blackmore Caravan & Camping Club Site - Hanley Swan, Worcestershire

Post by Caz1960 Wed 06 Jun 2012, 1:41 pm

my trailer has the same number plate as my car that is towing, I went to the number plate shop and had plates made up for both of the cars that would be towing the trailers and put them on the trailer not the both but the one relevant to the car that's towing bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:13 am