Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

dandy chassis

paddys

dandy chassis Empty dandy chassis

Post by paddys Fri 21 Sep 2012, 2:17 pm

hi,again,great site keep up the good work cheers .on return from our trip to bala <wales>,i checked the chassis.it is badly rotted on the near side.may have to do a pheonix on it .have removed beds,legs,front panel,back panel.wheels.wish me luck.paddys Rolling Eyes
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

dandy chassis Empty Re: dandy chassis

Post by mike Fri 21 Sep 2012, 2:36 pm

paddys wrote:hi,again,great site keep up the good work cheers .on return from our trip to bala <wales>,i checked the chassis.it is badly rotted on the near side.may have to do a pheonix on it .have removed beds,legs,front panel,back panel.wheels.wish me luck.paddys Rolling Eyes

Sorry to hear that paddy,if you have a mig welder then not a great problem i wouldn't think,for any one reading this i dragged my old mig out to do a job and the weld was strong but looked awful and consisted of loads of short welds,was convinced the welder had bitten the dust but all it needed was new wire the old had become corroded on the roll and wouldn't feed smoothly.

mike
    paddys

dandy chassis Empty dandy restoration

Post by paddys Fri 21 Sep 2012, 2:44 pm

thanks mike, my brother was a welder in fords,so i will rely on him for the welding, Question p0addys
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Sun 23 Sep 2012, 5:49 pm

paddys wrote:hi,again,great site keep up the good work cheers .on return from our trip to bala <wales>,i checked the chassis.it is badly rotted on the near side.may have to do a pheonix on it .have removed beds,legs,front panel,back panel.wheels.wish me luck.paddys Rolling Eyes

Good luck Paddys, go for it. Smile
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Sun 23 Sep 2012, 6:07 pm

flower any chances of pics flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:33 pm