Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+17
navver
Pollyanna
Kimmie
peridot
Esermalda
odienoo
dantro
Phoenix
abc5575
alday
bgarston
Cazz
MrsG
mike
Caz1960
Endecay
Helen
21 posters

Alphabetical artists game

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Alphabetical artists game - Page 10 Empty Re: Alphabetical artists game

Post by Tow Itch Thu 22 Jan 2015, 10:50 am

Thought I'd fire this up again with possibly a bit of controversy.

Like the television series from which this clip comes this might on the surface appear to be racist and offensive but if you look a little deeper you will see it's anything but.

With a little help from Seven Periods With Mr Gormsby I give you the music of Steven Foster

Another little Foster ditty sung by someone with a half way reasonable voice

Nothing to do with music but a link to a great comedy series that will get on shown on UK TV sometime about never the great Seven Periods With Mr Gormsby It's especially for all you disaffected teachers out there.

peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Tue 27 Jan 2015, 11:35 pm

Great to see you back posting Tow Itch, I hope you're getting your strength back.

That was a good 'un. The Kiwi TV show looks fab. I hadn't heard of it previously, but I've managed to acquire the full series and shall enjoy watching it. I was up in Glasgow last week for a taste of the Celtic Connections music festival. There was a big Kiwi contingent there and I met some very nice people and saw some great bands. Trinity Roots were a particular highlight. I'll keep them in mind when we get back to that end of the alphabet.

Here's another interesting band I saw live in Bristol towards the end of last year. A highly exuberant and enjoyable performance. I got the distinct impression that most of the audience had indulged in substances rather more mind-altering than the couple of pints of scrumpy I'd warmed-up with drunken

Goat with 'Gathering of Ancient Tribes'

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 18 Jun 2015, 6:20 pm

I'm getting worried about myself. It's far too easy to stick an easy Irish band in.
    Not to say it's a bad band or tune

Horslips and Dearg Doom and just for good measure King Of the Faries

A bit cheesy the lyrics on the first piece but cracking music. Given all the hair and moustache I wondered whether one had to run from Dearg Doom or Derek Dougan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

Slight cheat. OK big cheat it doesn't have H as the artist but at least it's not Irish.

Considering what was happening for the last 2 weeks. Congratulations to Ian Hutchinson for getting back to winning so it's

Readline and King Of The Mountain

Last edited by Tow Itch on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To re insert picture of Derek Dougan)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:34 pm