Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy

flinstone

looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy Empty looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy

Post by flinstone Sun 24 Feb 2013, 9:51 pm

Hope I have posted this in the right place !
    I have been trawling "fleabay" for a ground sheet and other camping bits and came across these from the same seller -
    Dandy trailer tent cooker/sink complete unit, also windows, door lock, hinges etc.
    Thought I would pass it on in case it was of help to somebody ! Laughing
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy Empty Re: looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy

Post by Helen Mon 25 Feb 2013, 7:30 am

Thanks for letting us know looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy 184121345

Link to the cooker unit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seating/cushions

Lock

Hinges

Door window

Rear window
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy Empty Re: looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy

Post by Tow Itch Mon 25 Feb 2013, 7:20 pm

Roof and possibly other bits for sale.

ebay auction
    We have put the following dandy items on ebay Windows, kitchen, door lock, cushions and kitchen. We also have the pvc roof for sale which is not on ebay yet....

You need a valid yahoo email address.
    nattygeegee
    nattygeegee

looks like some-one is "breaking" a dandy Empty fleabay!

Post by nattygeegee Tue 26 Feb 2013, 9:01 am

I have got my eye on the cooker, looks good ?? Smile
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 26 Feb 2013, 10:10 am

nattygeegee wrote:I have got my eye on the cooker, looks good ?? Smile

Try to contact through eBay or the Yahoo group to see if you can get the folding mid cupboard to lift the sink/cooker unit up as well.
    Might as well try for an all inclusive price for the whale pump as well.

Depending on distance how is their upholstery? If your going over for the upholstery are they junking gas bottles etc?
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:26 am

Yours is a 4/5 isn't it? If so you should be OK. The kitchen is out of a 6 we think and will be 4' wide. We didn't want you to get excited and then find its too wide. Wink
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 26 Feb 2013, 1:25 pm

Phoenix wrote:

Yours is a 4/5 isn't it? If so you should be OK. The kitchen is out of a 6 we think and will be 4' wide. We didn't want you to get excited and then find its too wide. Wink

Silly me my ability to read and analyse is deserting me.
    This listing is for a full set of cushions from a Dandy 6 berth trailer tent. All in original covers, in fairly good condition for age. Can't remember how many exactly or the sizes as I have lost the piece of paper with it written down, and the items are currently stored in our cabin cruiser. I will revise on Monday or Tuesday. Collection only from Shardlow, Derbys. Thanks for looking
    So the upholstery pieces are too wide and too short as beds on 6's are wider at 4' and shorter at 6' 1".

Are the cooker units different sizes or do they just project over the top of the middle section a bit? Ah the middle section on 6's and Deltas is full width but not on Darts, Designers or Discoveries? See:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:52 am