Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

DelBoy the Dandy Delta

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

DelBoy the Dandy Delta Empty DelBoy the Dandy Delta

Post by Helen Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:35 pm

apologies to all, I made a mistake when moving this post and rather than start it all over again I added the comments already made. DelBoy the Dandy Delta 2024858757

Twindad wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is our Dandy Delta 1982 called Del-Boy

Helen wrote:Lovely video, the Dandy looks really clean and tidy DelBoy the Dandy Delta 184121345

Pollyanna wrote:Nice video,your dandy looks lovely. Very Happy

Twindad wrote:Hi Helen,
    yes he is very tidy and clean,has been very well looked after by previous second owner.. we are the 3rd owners..
    complete with full dandy awning, side skirts and sun canopy... DelBoy the Dandy Delta 184121345

Twindad wrote:
    Pollyanna wrote:Nice video,your dandy looks lovely. Very Happy
    Thankyou .. he is fab...

hakuna matata wrote:Ay up mister thats a very nice video, DelBoy the Dandy Delta 2170595768 and like ive said before a very nice Dandy , also the fact you,ve got my ( Golden Lady ) V.W.Camper in your video .

neil .

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

DelBoy the Dandy Delta Empty Re: DelBoy the Dandy Delta

Post by Helen Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:47 pm

We were going to try to figure out a way to add the suncanopy to the front of the awning to provide shade for when the little one was with us.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:20 am