Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Hereford C&CC site

rabbitlover
    rabbitlover

Hereford C&CC site Empty Hereford C&CC site

Post by rabbitlover Tue 17 Sep 2013, 10:26 pm

I thought it was time I put in some site reviews as we have made quite a lot of use of our dandy in it's first year. We had a mad idea to go to all the major RHS garden shows, probably not something many others will want to do but the sites might be of interest. We started at Hereford at Easter. It was supposed to be Cannock Chase but that was closed because of snow. Hereford was cold, temps down to -7 overnight. Nice site with good views and lake for keen fishers, a bit exposed given the cold wind. Washrooms were cold, no sink cubicles, and sinks a bit awkward to wash hair in, but all very clean. Friendly staff and pretty well what you expect from a club site. A few miles from Hereford and we found plenty to do in the area. I'd quite happily go back but preferably in slightly warmer weather
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

edited to add pics finally managed it

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:39 am