Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Recent Absence

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Recent Absence Empty Recent Absence

Post by Tow Itch Thu 10 Jul 2014, 12:44 am

I did jump online following my return from Goodwood's Festival Of Speed but I've been having ongoing problems with my laptop.
    I previously had keyboard failure and a plug in keyboard seemed a cheap if not perfect solution. However there have been ongoing issues and lock up problems which seemed (to me) to emanate from the fixed keyboard. As of last week no functioning alphanumeric keyboard but other functions working. I couldn't open ie and chrome from do do do I'm not good on terms icons on my desktop? subsequent pages had to be opened in another tab or window or they would be downloaded. likewise with touching on a link. I have several downloaded pages from here.
    Between and betwixt new keyboard or laptop and opened up the laptop tonight and everything works.
    I'm not expecting this to continue so if I'm a bit thin on here that is why.
    Hopefully normal service will be resumed.

Most unusual thing seen at Goodwood.

Sunday evening sat in the charity tent waiting to do some work when one of the volunteers rushes in for his camera shouting Tornado. One or two nonchalant replies that "Oh it's late for a display" or "No it's a Eurofighter Typhoon they've not sent a Tornado for a couple of years." To which the answer was "NO TORNADO not the plane" and we looked out over Chichester.

It was all very entertaining but there was an underlying feeling of "What the hell would we do if it came this way?"
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Recent Absence Empty Re: Recent Absence

Post by mike Thu 10 Jul 2014, 4:56 am

Have you been missing  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Actually i was a bit concerned pleased its nothing major
    Krist0n
    Krist0n

Post by Krist0n Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:52 pm

Looked like it was getting closer at one point Surprised.
    I woulda jumped straight into the dandy. Dandy=WW2 bunker

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:32 pm