Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

1991 lowside Dandy 6/Destiny for sale

kirst3003

1991 lowside Dandy 6/Destiny for sale Empty 1991 lowside Dandy 6/Destiny for sale

Post by kirst3003 Sun 13 Jul 2014, 10:11 pm

I am looking to sell my (I think)1991 low side Dandy 6/Destiny.

I have owned her for 2 years but don't have the time to holiday at the moment Sad

This Dandy is light blue and white, has the winterised roof and comes complete with a full awning.

Please message me with any questions

Thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by kirst3003 on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot pics)
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

1991 lowside Dandy 6/Destiny for sale Empty Re: 1991 lowside Dandy 6/Destiny for sale

Post by Tow Itch Mon 14 Jul 2014, 2:30 am

Hello

Slightly sad that your first post is one where you are selling up, still I hope we have been of use to you.
    Quite a tidy looking Lowside Destiny. Bit of a shock I don't think I've seen a lowside Destiny that didn't have insulated sides. Far more important though would be if there is a Riviera gas heater hiding under those rugs.
    As I say quite tidy looking. Have you anything else to report: The coupling does(ent) slide easily and the brakes have(nt) been adjusted. Anything bought or any servicing during your ownership. The more you tell us the better it reads.
    What sort of price are you looking for?
    It might be a good idea to give prospective buyers some idea where you live.
    kirst3003

1991 lowside Dandy 6/Destiny for sale Empty Re: 1991 lowside Dandy 6/Destiny for sale

Post by kirst3003 Mon 14 Jul 2014, 8:52 am

There is a heater hidden under the rugs, I cant say that we ever used it though!

The previous owner confirmed that it was in working order but we have stayed with the electric halogen heater.

I haven't had the camper serviced during the time that I have owned it, however there are no issues when towing, the tyres are fine and the handbrake and emergency line break work fine.

There is a whale pump for the tap and a 12 volt system that attaches to a battery but again I haven't used those we just hook up to the electric on site.

I have all the original curtains for windows and the sleeping areas.

I live in Newport South Wales and I am looking for £1500.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:39 am