Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

CalorLite Recall

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

CalorLite Recall Empty CalorLite Recall

Post by Tow Itch Sat 27 Sep 2014, 8:10 pm

Do you have a CalorLite cylinder if so

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note

What will Calor offer me when I return my cylinder?

Upon return of their cylinder to a CalorLite® Stockist, the customer will be issued with a free of charge replacement 6kg CalorLite® cylinder.

What happens if the returned cylinder is half full/nearly empty? Do I receive a new full cylinder?

Yes – a full replacement 6kg CalorLite® will be issued entirely free of charge if the customer is returning a CalorLite® cylinder as part of the recall.

Will I be charged for the gas?

No, the replacement 6kg CalorLite® will be issued entirely free of charge if the customer is returning a cylinder as part of the recall.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

CalorLite Recall Empty Re: CalorLite Recall

Post by Tow Itch Mon 29 Sep 2014, 9:23 pm

Had a thought about this.
    As it's not such a big safety concern that Calor are screaming their head off about this if you're going camping soon and want a Calorlite bottle especially if you use quite a bit of gas (why would use then use Calor?) Why not buy a part used or used Calorlite off ebay or Gumtree. Look at this example [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A Calor bottle as deposit + it's nearly full then when used you also get a new full bottle for £15.00 or so. Not bad value if you can find a bottle for sale near you.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:11 am