Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Admin changes

Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Admin changes  Empty Admin changes

Post by Nick Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:45 pm

Hi I am writing this to inform all the members that Mike whom most of you will know has decided to step down from admin to pursue other interests.
    Mike along with myself and 3 others were the founding members of this forum.
    The very reason that this forum exists is with thanks to Mike,if he had not approached me about creating a forum this site would never have existed.
    I would personally like to thank Mike for all his help and support over the 2 1/2yrs that the forum has been running.
    Nick

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Admin changes  Empty Re: Admin changes

Post by Helen Mon 12 Jan 2015, 4:51 pm

I'd like to join in and wish Mike the very best for the future wherever that may take him, I've enjoyed our time together and have made some lovely friends and all because we bought an unusual folding camper Very Happy
    navver

Post by navver Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:56 pm

Sorry to hear this Mike but I understand and wish you all the very best for the future. You have been a great help to many people including me and will be sadly missed.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Tue 13 Jan 2015, 9:38 pm

We too would like wish Mike and Nancy all the very best for the future.
    You are the reason we joined this forum Mike and will be greatly missed. Sad
    We have made some great friends by deciding to give our old Dandy a new lease of life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:40 am