Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Dandy 5 1980 for sale

gina1642

Dandy 5 1980 for sale Empty Dandy 5 1980 for sale

Post by gina1642 Wed 06 Jul 2016, 6:03 pm

Dandy 5, brown and white which needs renovating, has all cushions and cupboards, sink and cooker in good condition but does require some work to bring it up to scratch.
    The frame is rusted in places and requires welding.  We bought it as our first foray into trailer tents as my Sister has one and loves it.  We were told it was useable but sadly discovered it isn't and needs far more work to be done than we as newbies can undertake, so want to sell this and then get another which is useable and doesn't need much to do.   £200 and it's yours, we only want to cover what we paid for it.  We are based in Leeds, West Yorkshire and at the moment only have photos of the trailer but will try and find some space to put the Dandy up to take some photos.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have tried to upload pictures but only succeeded with one, if you are interested please send me your email or mobile no and I will send them to you.

Now Sold

Last edited by gina1642 on Fri 19 Aug 2016, 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Now sold)
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Dandy 5 1980 for sale Empty Re: Dandy 5 1980 for sale

Post by peridot Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:42 pm

Sorry to hear that your first foray into the world of the Dandy hasn't worked out as expected, but pleased that it hasn't put you off.

For what it's worth I think you're doing the right thing. While Dandys are easily repairable, the time required and material costs can mount up. It's probably better to get some experience with general upkeep and minor repairs before tackling anything more significant.

While there's no doubt your Dandy is a bargain for anyone with the time to undertake the refurbishment, I imagine potential buyers might want to take a look, so it would be useful to mention where you live.

Any photos you have to post would also help.

Good luck with selling and finding your next Dandy Smile
    gina1642

Post by gina1642 Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:35 pm

Many thanks for everyone's help, we have sold our Dandy and look forward to buying another
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:38 pm

Great news gina, good luck in finding the right Dandy for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:34 pm