Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Interior Lighting

Aeronk

Interior Lighting Empty Interior Lighting

Post by Aeronk Sat 18 Aug 2018, 8:19 pm

Hi all,

Just joined this forum as I am thinking of getting a Dandy. One thing that I see little or no information on is how everyone lights the interior of the Dandy. I am looking at a Dandy from the 1990's not the more modern ones which may well have built in lighting.

Is there anything built in on the 1990 Dandys?

navver

Interior Lighting Empty Re: Interior Lighting

Post by navver Tue 21 Aug 2018, 8:29 pm

There wouldn't be anything built in on that age Dandy. The Destinies from mid 90s on had lighting built in.
    We had a shelf with a small 12volt fluorescent light fixed under it in our 2005 Designer. The shelf clipped over the kitchen. The light had a lead attached which plugged in to a 12 volt socket and ran from the Power Supply Unit off the electric hook up.
    Aeronk

Post by Aeronk Tue 21 Aug 2018, 8:32 pm

Thanks navver, I thought that might be the case.  I will have a look around and see whats suitable for me.  Maybe a combination of 12v and/or battery powered, plus I suppose as I have full electrics I could go that route as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:44 pm