Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

utopia paradise Norfolk

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

utopia paradise Norfolk Empty utopia paradise Norfolk

Post by mike Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:26 pm

Some sites excel in different aspects but but then fall short in others Utopia Paradise has high standards in all areas,all pitches are lakeside or very close with uninterrupted views of the lake,the toilet and showers are a temporary unit in a lorry container but you would not believe what the owner has done with them, they put many a purpose built facility to shame.
    The moment you arrive on site the owner greets you in her own unique style, shows you all available pitches and lets you choose which you want, and remains concerned that you are enjoying yourself through out your stay. As she said to me me she doesn't consider you as campers but as guests and it is her responsibility to ensure you are happy.
    If nothing else grabs your attention then the cost should £9 per night up to 4 persons awnings free fishing free pets free showers are £1.20 my initial thought was a little pricey but then i found out it was a shower room with shower cubical and the £1.20 lasts about 10min so plenty of time for a couple to get showered.
    Ime not going to go on if you are in the area try it the up or downside depending on your needs is its an adult only site.
    mike
    just thought had better add its a communication black spot no mobile phone or internet but i can live with that.As far as the electricity goes you pay for what you use it cost us £5.29 for eight nights.

The phone no would have been handy sorry-01603 870812

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

utopia paradise Norfolk Empty Re: utopia paradise Norfolk

Post by Eilis Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:43 pm

that's very close to me and looks amazing, def gonna try that one, thanks Mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 12 Jun 2011, 7:10 pm

Eilis wrote:that's very close to me and looks amazing, def gonna try that one, thanks Mike

It is a fantastic site i did think about putting forward a holiday week there next year so it would be good if someone else tried it first,we are in Norfolk next week but near wells next to sea this time as we like the coast.

mike
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Sun 12 Jun 2011, 8:00 pm

i am loving the pics and the review the site looks lovely and the owners relaxed approach is refreshing.The prices are excellent and the pay as you use electric is a brilliant idea.I rarely think we use anywhere near what we pay for except in the winter when we hammer a 2kw heater 24/7
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 30 Jun 2012, 10:16 am

Just got back last night and have to say the site is as good as ever,prices have gone up its £11 a night with the electric still pay as you use and free awning and free fishing every day if you want,showers still £1.20 with time for two,the cost for 10 nights every thing in was £140 but as nick said late or early season with more heating on that would be more,think we will go back in September and to be honest i dont care if the electric cost £5 a day it would still only be £16 a night

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:23 am