Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+34
Rose red
vnuala
tartanterror
emski74
sherman68
skids
MrsG
bgarston
Ben_Rach01
fenhel1
LancashireLass
leggy
fifiskis
ShaunJUK
Phoenix
jamiepsion
The Admiral
vessey44
Ali
slipstream
Kimmie
Endecay
Caz1960
Nick
naedoot
vickoir
Cazz
jase
Krist0n
Helen
Esermalda
Keith
Tow Itch
mike
38 posters

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked Empty New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by mike Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:02 am

This is now the place to post links and info on any dandys that are for sale,the old thread will remain as a source of information but it has been locked.

mike

Think i should put a warning in here after watching the dandy sales pattern for a few years now this is a funny time of year,you will get genuine sales like Keiths dandy 6 with pictures on this thread and a very good price,there will ime afraid be the bad ones as well,it looks like some sellers take the opportunity when dandys are scarce and people keen to buy to try and off load rubbish,knowing potential buyers could think not many about better get one quick.In the next couple of months loads will come on the market so please dont get carried away,if you see one that didnt sell last year have a serious think as to why.

mike

Last edited by mike on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by mike Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:09 am

First one is a nice dandy 6 owned by one of our members who is down sizeing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]at £400 you wont get one at this price in 3 months.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by Tow Itch Mon 02 Jan 2012, 1:48 pm

Mikes link for Keith's dandy does take you to the page on this site where it is featured, unfortunately another 6 is at the top of the page. Also we seem to be lacking a link to ebay for it. So here you are[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Keith
    Keith

Post by Keith Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:46 pm

[quote="Tow Itch"] Mikes link for Keith's dandy does take you to the page on this site where it is featured, unfortunately another 6 is at the top of the page. Also we seem to be lacking a link to ebay for it. So here you are[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/quote

My thanks to yourself and Mike for promoting the sale, I wasn't too sure if I should put a link on or not. It has met the reserve of £350.00 so just got to see where it goes.

Obviously I am leaving it erected for people to view and so far have had 2 couples round one from Shropshire another from Dolgellau near Bala.

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:49 pm

[quote="Keith"]
    Tow Itch wrote: Mikes link for Keith's dandy does take you to the page on this site where it is featured, unfortunately another 6 is at the top of the page. Also we seem to be lacking a link to ebay for it. So here you are[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/quote

My thanks to yourself and Mike for promoting the sale, I wasn't too sure if I should put a link on or not. It has met the reserve of £350.00 so just got to see where it goes.

Obviously I am leaving it erected for people to view and so far have had 2 couples round one from Shropshire another from Dolgellau near Bala.

Hope get a bit more than that in the end and are not long finding another.

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:55 pm

Does [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]ring any bells
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:39 pm

This is still up for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Above just links to 2011 listings. Copy below.

Freeads seem to have reappeared.
    Nice looking Discovery, not winterised no heater.
    Very honest listing as 1989 (must be one of the first blue and white)
    If interested the phone no is 01202570503 the mobile listed is his daughters. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Couple in their 70's just sounds like it's getting a bit much for them. I phoned to see if it was winterised, if it had of been I would not have been posting this

Link to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still sounds good and might even take an offer?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:42 pm

Nice looking designer awning and fully insulated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Tue 03 Jan 2012, 3:39 pm

hi mike, has that one appeared before? looks grand to me just what Im looking for.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 03 Jan 2012, 3:53 pm

Esermalda wrote:hi mike, has that one appeared before? looks grand to me just what Im looking for.

Sorry to be butting in on a question to Mike, but I've not seen this over last 12 months.
    No Idea if you were looking to bid or jump in at full asking price, but if you want as I'm near Bolton I'd give it a quick look over for you. Though it's not the most suitable weather to look at the moment, it's blowing gales.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:01 pm

Esermalda wrote:hi mike, has that one appeared before? looks grand to me just what Im looking for.

Cant remember seeing before
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:11 pm

Mr. Tow Itch, I would be more than delighted if you could have a look at it. I probably would like to buy this if in good nick. I am at work at the moment and while our computer system lets me chat to dandycampers, it wont let me see ebay or any of these sites. I also cant ask the questions ie what year and is the floor spongy?
    Cant make it to Bolton before the weekend, either way.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:16 pm

I don't recall seeing it before either but if it has been it doesn't automatically mean you should avoid. People buy Dandy's and use them for a while and sometimes decide it's not for them or perhaps just not the right model or may want to upgrade, it's the ones that come up time and time again that make me wonder why. I would guess mid 90's as it has double glazed windows, the newer kitchen units and an underfloor heater.
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:20 pm

Wow Helen, That sounds exactly what I want/need/require/desperately lust after. Overly excited now bounce
    I fell in love with yours when I saw the pictures you posted.
    Essie,
    Oh heck they want me to do some work. Back soon
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:25 pm

Hope all goes well and you get it essie, you will love it.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:36 pm

A quote from his description THIS CAMPER IS IN MINT CONDITION i doubt it actualy is mint but if it isnt blooming good this would give you the right to walk away,looking at it i dont think you would though.
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Tue 03 Jan 2012, 8:24 pm

AH!!!!! its gone. Sad
    Thank you for your input and a BIG thank you to Tow Itch for his kind offer.
    MY designer will come.
    essie
    Krist0n
    Krist0n

Post by Krist0n Wed 04 Jan 2012, 5:13 am

gutted myself on this one. I def would have veiwed it for myself. Looks nice. Got awning too.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 04 Jan 2012, 2:00 pm

Esermalda wrote:AH!!!!! its gone. Sad
    Thank you for your input and a BIG thank you to Tow Itch for his kind offer.
    MY designer will come.
    essie

Wonder if someone hit the buy it now button,expensive at that price but if it was as good as he claimed probably worth it if the buyer keeps it,the problem i see is if they change there mind after a couple of outings,when paying top dollar you need to get 3 or 4 years out of it before trying to sell.

mike
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:36 pm

Yes, I agree but, a Helen said earlier, they may only use it a few times and having got the bug will upgrade to a tin tent, Then I'LL BE Waiting, Anyway it convinced me that what I want is still out there somewhere.
    Still, looking forward to going to Riva at wigan to see different types etc.
    Essie
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 04 Jan 2012, 6:41 pm

Esermalda wrote:Yes, I agree but, a Helen said earlier, they may only use it a few times and having got the bug will upgrade to a tin tent, Then I'LL BE Waiting, Anyway it convinced me that what I want is still out there somewhere.
    Still, looking forward to going to Riva at wigan to see different types etc.

Essie

Make sure you check what he has in ime told he doesn't update his site regularly
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Wed 04 Jan 2012, 7:06 pm

2006 dandy destiny on preloved trailer tents, £3,900.
    Krist0n
    Krist0n

Post by Krist0n Wed 04 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Can't find that one.
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Wed 04 Jan 2012, 7:35 pm

dandy destiny £3,900 also on gumtree under folding camper 2006 version in Bristol area
    jase
    jase

Post by jase Wed 04 Jan 2012, 8:03 pm

i hit the buy it now button.lovely camper all work and regular services done at riva.dont think i'll be selling, upgrading from 20 odd years in a tent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:39 am