Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Problems registering

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Problems registering Empty Problems registering

Post by mike Thu 12 Jan 2012, 3:24 pm

If you try to register and have problems this could be due to many reasons often its a case of your activation email going into your spam box,if this isnt the case if you click on the word moderators near the who is on line at the bottom of the page you should be given the chance to contact one of us,we can in turn activate your membership for you.

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Problems registering Empty Re: Problems registering

Post by mike Mon 13 Feb 2012, 7:20 am

Have had a couple of contacts from prospective members who had difficulty in activating and i have found a way around this if you join and every thing is ok no problem but i will check the new members waiting to activate and will activate any in there as i find them,so please if you think your application has failed just try logging in,one of the admin team will try to do this on a daily basis ,sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 21 Apr 2014, 6:11 am

Just giving this a bump as i have activated a few members in the last few weeks so if you are waiting please try to log in.

mike

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:39 am