Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again.

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again.

Post by Helen on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 7:22 pm

Give me a couple of weeks Kevin and we'll sort out the ply Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 184121345
Caz1960
Caz1960

Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again.

Post by Caz1960 on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 12:25 am

Very Happy This week spending time clearing a spot for my new baby to rest while not in use and making sure no branches can lean over to scratch her. Bonfire tomorrow so came in to have a well deserved a cuppa Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 496639318 when friend came round with kitchen unit doors wooden (collected from the tip) better than the ones ive got, look good with a rub down also a larder type cupboard ooh always wanted one no shelves though but beggars cant be choosers , so now it started with swapping doors ( used the old doors as shelves) to a full scale spring clean as the under sink cupboard has not seen the clean cloth for a while , then finding some flasks started me off in search of camping equipment now ended up knackered with all my camping stuff around me needing a freashening up and replacing and reading the lists of what you take in your dandy so can't wait to go out with the dogs ( their first time ) to get them used to camping well at least there will not be a fight over my sleeping bag as there is a comfortable bed just like home Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 1705467399 easily distracted Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224 Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 5:41 am

Caz1960 wrote: Very Happy This week spending time clearing a spot for my new baby to rest while not in use and making sure no branches can lean over to scratch her. Bonfire tomorrow so came in to have a well deserved a cuppa Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 496639318 when friend came round with kitchen unit doors wooden (collected from the tip) better than the ones ive got, look good with a rub down also a larder type cupboard ooh always wanted one no shelves though but beggars cant be choosers , so now it started with swapping doors ( used the old doors as shelves) to a full scale spring clean as the under sink cupboard has not seen the clean cloth for a while , then finding some flasks started me off in search of camping equipment now ended up knackered with all my camping stuff around me needing a freashening up and replacing and reading the lists of what you take in your dandy so can't wait to go out with the dogs ( their first time ) to get them used to camping well at least there will not be a fight over my sleeping bag as there is a comfortable bed just like home Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 1705467399 easily distracted Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224 Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224

you sound just like me Caz lol!

I was cleaning the other day and went up to change the bed linen and ended up doing something completely different and fogetting to change the beds Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3517506835 thank god i'm not alone got up this morning and my kitchen in a mess Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3517506835
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:56 am

Split the information that was provided regarding the marks on my front box as plenty of people will have some sort of adhesive residue to remove from things like stickers and stick on velcro.

We're supposed to be getting warm weather this week so it's spring cleaning time here ......... stick the music on, throw open the windows and get organised ready for when we Dandy again. We're also going to attack the garage, put all the tents up to check them and see exactly what else we have got in the garage and probably sell some stuff on, kit my dad out with stuff for his Dandy and make space for the Dandy to go back in it's cosy garage again.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:10 pm

It's been a lovely mild day today ........ I've had a rubbish week so today I decided to take out my frustration ... I do things like this occasionally and John arrived home today to find that back garden steps have been removed, they did need doing but we now have a 4 foot drop out of the back door Shocked

He got home for 3 so took all of the rubble to the tip bless him.
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:51 pm

flower oh I do that aways a bright idea at the time Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 1710857839 but I then have to do the clearing away and now have allot of half finished projects to finish Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 143088812 but that doesn't stop me Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 1705467399
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 6:56 pm

I'll just have to remember there are no steps at the back door before I go out and land on my backside What a Face
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 9:52 pm

affraid ahh there lies the problem feel the need for big notice "WATCH OUT !" Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224 Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224 Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224 Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3462454224
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 01 Mar 2012, 7:52 am

It's like having a hangover ......... the morning after the day before when you think what have I done now. Opened the back door this morning and realised Bailey can get out but not in again and had to stick the small step ladders there to get out to go give him a lift.

Haven't even decided on what type of steps are going to replace them yet but we are going to have to get something soon.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 7:50 am

New steps are in place, the son in law came to the rescue and built them yesterday while I was out. They take up less space than the old ones and aren't as pretty but are far more practical, it was a lovely surprise.

John has put the lump hammer and big chisel in the boot of the car Rolling Eyes
The Admiral
The Admiral

Post by The Admiral on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 12:11 pm

Keeping flngers crossed for some dry weather next weekend, as we're planning on putting the "stuff" back in to Minnie that we took out when she went away for her repairs. She will then be fully restocked and ready to go when Nigel's has recovered from his wrist operation. Suns been shining today ........ almost Dandy time again. - Page 2 3517506835
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:26 am

Bailey's limp has gone and my mum is recovering very well at home now, spring cleaning of the garage is a must and we need to erect all of the tents and search through the camping stuff in there to sell on. We did consider giving the tents to a charity shop but they skip them as they have nowhere to erect them and will not sell them on without personally checking them out so it's off to the nearest field to erect and photograph if it's nice this weekend so we can put them on flea-bay and reclaim the garage. I think with all of the tents out of the way we can organise some kind of shelving system for anything we want to keep and still get the Dandy back into the garage.

We forgot to take some pictures for Eilis and the Dandy of the month comp and we also didn't put some stuff back into the Dandy that had been taken out or take the old kettle out and put the new one in so the Dandy will get another airing this weekend so we can do the things we forgot because we got carried away with the pressure washing of the drive and ended up rushing with the Dandy.

We want to get everything done at home now so that we can spend as many weekends as possible away this season as we didn't get away with the Dandy much last year. It's nice that it stays lighter longer now and the clocks will be going forward soon too. sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 09 Aug 2020, 6:51 am