1. two of the legs (drop down ones) are very rusty and one is without a foot of any kind, in fact it looks shorter than the other one.
2. The electrics are looking like spaghetti leading to the front box from under the sink a square box affair and 2-pin sockets on the right side of the kitchen. There is also a old fashioned rcd/fuse box on the left side of the kitchen and two three pin sockets outside is what looks like a hook up point.
my questions are
1. what size square tubing? does it have to be iron or would aluminium do? and where to get it? I have plenty of wood pieces to rest the leg on. so not too worried about the plastic feet.
2. how difficult is it to get the drop down legs off?
3. Should I replace the old 12v system, as I already have a leisure battery?