Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

replying to others

carlandjoanne

replying to others Empty replying to others

Post by carlandjoanne on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 8:52 am

confused I recently put somethin on the site asking for any help Mike responded with an excellent idea, however, I have problems when I wanted to respond, it took me some while to do this and I am not sure if Mike got my responce, is there a set way to respond to any correspondence please,
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

replying to others Empty Re: replying to others

Post by mike on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:00 am

carlandjoanne wrote: confused I recently put somethin on the site asking for any help Mike responded with an excellent idea, however, I have problems when I wanted to respond, it took me some while to do this and I am not sure if Mike got my responce, is there a set way to respond to any correspondence please,

Got your response thanks,cant answer about response times as i use a dongle or my phone tethered for broadband so its often slow for me lol! there is i think in admin the facility to allow quick reply but we didnt activate it as it would not show you if someone else had posted while you where typing yours.

mike
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:44 am

I think there may be a time limit between postings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:16 pm