Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Having email problems

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Having email problems Empty Having email problems

Post by mike Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:09 pm

Ime on gmail and have involvement with a group of people from this country,America and Australia we send jokes and forward them to each other,all my emails go to my phone as well as my laptop,now all the mail on my phone is complete but the same mail in my laptop in box sometimes have no content,i guess something has started to block content it doesn't tell me this has happened it cant be any form of adult filter as some of the ones that get through are worse than the ones that dont, any ideas.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Having email problems Empty Re: Having email problems

Post by Cazz Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:24 pm

Sometimes one or the other of my devices lags behind the other when receiving emails. Have you tried the refresh button?

On Google talk, I sometimes only get the message one screen and not the other, but that is on two networks so could be down to signal strength, this won't be your reason. Apart from the idea above, I've drawn a blank. scratch
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 12 Mar 2012, 2:26 pm

cazz wrote:Sometimes one or the other of my devices lags behind the other when receiving emails. Have you tried the refresh button?

On Google talk, I sometimes only get the message one screen and not the other, but that is on two networks so could be down to signal strength, this won't be your reason. Apart from the idea above, I've drawn a blank. scratch

Thanks cazz have tried the refresh with no luck its not just pictures it happened the other day i got three emails from a mate all jokes one was text only it was complete on the phone but blank on the laptop,another was a picture joke not even rude and it was the same,the third was a picture joke and it was ok,so ime confused
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Mon 12 Mar 2012, 10:10 pm

you might find Mike that its not you it could be that the sender is the problem ???? or your security is blocking but if you get more than one joke from one person and one comes through and the other doesn't . 1 been sent to spam , security blocking, need also to clear history & cookies.. we are not like china this country does not do sensor flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:53 am