Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+11
Ali
jenstar
Cazz
undercovermick
mike
Tow Itch
sharon
Eilis
Lol and Steve
vickoir
Helen
15 posters

Face book Group

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Face book Group - Page 4 Empty Re: Face book Group

Post by Helen Sun 17 Mar 2013, 10:32 am

No problems here Essie, members join all the time and some just use the forum to look at information/pictures and that's okay because we're happy that people find the forum useful. If we do find people abusing the forum we will remove them but it's unfair to remove people just because they don't post, they may need some info at some time or want to ask a question in the future.

I just don't get Twitter and it doesn't appeal to me at all, I like the forum best because I've kind of got to know people, even though I've never met some of them but we all have a common interest here Very Happy

I've been privileged to meet some lovely people both in person and also just chatting away on here that I wouldn't have had it not been for the Dandy Campers forum and the people who've joined.

On facebook for me it's my old friends and I enjoy keeping in touch with them without the cost of phone calls Laughing
    the facebook group is there for anyone with an interest in Dandy's as the forum is.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Face book Group - Page 4 Empty Re: Face book Group

Post by Helen Sat 25 May 2013, 6:49 pm

If you fancy joining us on the facebook group you'll find us here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:20 pm