Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Meet Calender

selkie

Meet Calender Empty Meet Calender

Post by selkie Wed 28 Mar 2012, 1:50 pm

Is there a list of meets planned with sites and dates for this year please...or am I looking in the wrong places..quite possible Lol!
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Meet Calender Empty Re: Meet Calender

Post by mike Wed 28 Mar 2012, 2:37 pm

selkie wrote:Is there a list of meets planned with sites and dates for this year please...or am I looking in the wrong places..quite possible Lol!

Not as such i think the woodhall one is the only one with a date,nick is talking doe park later in the year,we may do trentfield again in september,and although not a meet i intend to be away for christmas if any one wants to join me,the thing is meets are a side event with us but as we have said if any one wants to have a go with the meets feel free,with members being so spread around it would be nice to have more small meets around the country.
    selkie

Meet Calender Empty Meet Calender

Post by selkie Wed 28 Mar 2012, 3:56 pm

Thanks Mike, sadly we can't make Woodhall:-( but we do hope to make it to Doe Park:-)

Sponsored content

Meet Calender Empty Re: Meet Calender

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 8:32 am