Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

designer for sale

bilbo

designer for sale Empty designer for sale

Post by bilbo Fri 30 Mar 2012, 7:46 pm

In this months (April)Camping and caravanning.....DANDY DESIGNER 1999,one owner,mains electrics/12v,winterised,Dandy awning and underbed skirt.Fridge,propex heater,spare wheel.New Riva factory upholstery fitted 2 years ago,since used twice.Garaged since new.No pets,no children and non-smokers.£1,850ono 07793 005 556 0141 954 6191(after 6pm)(Glasgow) I hope this is of interest to someone,it sounds a cracker. Bilbo
    Endecay
    Endecay

designer for sale Empty Re: designer for sale

Post by Endecay Fri 30 Mar 2012, 8:56 pm

This has been on Preloved as well. I texted the seller about it last week and he had recently just sold it. So don't worry yourselves... Shame as it did sound positive.
    Endecay
    Endecay

Post by Endecay Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:03 pm

Endecay wrote:This has been on Preloved as well. I texted the seller about it last week and he had recently just sold it. So don't worry yourselves... Shame as it did sound positive.

Oops I was wrong - it was the dandy owners club we saw it on. Same result though.
    bilbo

designer for sale Empty re designer for sale

Post by bilbo Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

Embarassed Oops,sorry,I was'nt aware it had been advertised elseware and then sold,but I hope Endecar and everyone else looking for Dandy's soon find just what they are looking for because they are well worth the search.We are now under starters orders for the coming season...........The reason for the earlier three posts was I had'nt realised one and two had gone OK designer for sale 9639063

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:33 am