Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+6
Eilis
Helen
Tow Itch
Nick
Cazz
mike
10 posters

**&^%*&% tvs

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

**&^%*&%  tvs - Page 3 Empty Re: **&^%*&% tvs

Post by mike Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:28 pm

Just watched my first proper 3D film,had the tv for three months and had only seen the films that makers had converted to 3d which are ok but not that much better than the tvs own conversion,bought Hugo in 3d the film was a bit not what i expected but the 3d was fantastic well worth the £100 more than i would have spent on a 2d tv any way.
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

mike wrote:Just watched my first proper 3D film,had the tv for three months and had only seen the films that makers had converted to 3d which are ok but not that much better than the tvs own conversion,bought Hugo in 3d the film was a bit not what i expected but the 3d was fantastic well worth the £100 more than i would have spent on a 2d tv any way.

We just bought a 3D TV and the first film we watched was Hugo, loved it!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 03 Jul 2012, 8:40 pm

I didn't want a 3D tv ..... it's John who loves electrical stuff and especially tv's ...... I have to admit that I really enjoy watching the 3D films ..... we have quite a library now. My favourite has to be Thor, the effects are brilliant and Thor is pretty hot too Embarassed
    MrsG
    MrsG

Post by MrsG Wed 04 Jul 2012, 7:14 am

I concur....Thor is very hot!

Dad has a 3D TV and only lives 2 streets away, so if I want to watch something 3D I either watch it at the cinema, or commandeer dads TV for the night....cinema can be quite a let down sometimes....

I do wish my dad wouldn't make us watch sports in 3D though.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 04 Jul 2012, 4:35 pm

Been waiting to get men in black 3 in 3D,just found out it was shot in 2d and converted by the studio may just buy it in 2d and let the tv convert it.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:12 pm

Just seen in the TV guide BBC HD will transmit the tennis final in 3D guess this meens if you have HD free view you will get it in 3D,hope so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:16 pm