Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Wishing Tow Hitch well

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Wishing Tow Hitch well Empty Wishing Tow Hitch well

Post by mike Wed 09 May 2012, 4:25 pm

Just thought a post to say ime pleased to hear your recent mishap has caused you no serious injury,that's the end of the sympathy just a link to help you find a new vehicle after all i saw you unload your car at Christmas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Wishing Tow Hitch well Empty Re: Wishing Tow Hitch well

Post by Caz1960 Wed 09 May 2012, 4:41 pm

Wishing Tow Hitch well 1468157981 Wishing Tow Hitch well 1468157981 Wishing Tow Hitch well 1468157981 hope the bump on the head causes no ill effects Wishing Tow Hitch well 1468157981 Wishing Tow Hitch well 1468157981 Wishing Tow Hitch well 1468157981 not to be nosey but WHAT HAPPENED ????
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 09 May 2012, 5:25 pm

I hope you are well Mr Itch, how's the pride, head and wallet? A another suggestion following on from Mikes, you do need a van or even campervan, this will avoid the single handed erection of the Dandy for short trips, as well as give you loads of room for your heaters, lights and naff Christmas decorations. Rolling Eyes lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 09 May 2012, 5:50 pm

Hope your feeling better soon Kevin I love you

I think the headache is more serious than we all thought ...... Kevin told his story in 9 simple words What a Face

I don't think your allowed to camp at Christmas without the decorations and I know which picture I would vote to win for December cheers
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 09 May 2012, 6:00 pm

I think the headache is more serious than we all thought ...... Kevin told his story in 9 simple words What a Face lol! Wishing Tow Hitch well 1710857839

I don't think your allowed to camp at Christmas without the decorations and I know which picture I would vote to win for December cheers Christmas lights are good, especially Kevins, it's the 5 heaters, 10 white camping lights, half hundred weight of cheese and all the plastic decs he himself described as naff, that need more transport room. lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 09 May 2012, 6:02 pm

A classic big red London bus would be great .......... just like summer holiday, wonder how many dandy's you could tow behind it though.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Wed 09 May 2012, 6:36 pm

Helen wrote:A classic big red London bus would be great .......... just like summer holiday, wonder how many dandy's you could tow behind it though.

lol!
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 10 May 2012, 12:46 am

Thanks all I'm so deeply touched. (in all senses of the word)

All of your comments were wonderful and you all know me so well.

Not to emphasise mikes comment, it's just I started laughing then and I couln't stop.

If life is but a "Vale Of Tears" (valle lacrimarum)

This caused me to cry several of them down the inside of my trouser leg.

mike wrote:Just thought a post to say ime pleased to hear your recent mishap has caused you no serious injury,that's the end of the sympathy just a link to help you find a new vehicle after all i saw you unload your car at Christmas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:29 pm