Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Electric pan

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Electric pan Empty Electric pan

Post by mike Sun 13 May 2012, 6:00 pm

Been thinking about getting a electric frying pan this sounds good at 1500w but a bit pricey i thought

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cazz
    Cazz

Electric pan Empty Re: Electric pan

Post by Cazz Sun 13 May 2012, 6:27 pm

mike wrote:Been thinking about getting a electric frying pan this sounds good at 1500w but a bit pricey i thought

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! A bit out of our price range.
    bgarston
    bgarston

Post by bgarston Sun 13 May 2012, 6:48 pm

Hi Mike, looks good....not sure 1500watts is powerful enough though (I could be wrong) and yes it is a bit pricey! affraid If you are seriously looking at getting a grill take a look at these Electric Teppanyaki Barbecue Table Grill Griddles: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lucie and I recently bought of these from Amazon and after a week of cooking breakfasts on it for 5 people I must say its brilliant. The grill is really easy to clean.....I literally wipe it over with Cif (I'm only in my 30's but it will always be Jif really) Oxy Wipes and it's clean. Cooking outside keeps spitting fat out of the Dandy making cleaning up really easy.

When we are away from a mains hookup we also have the use of a Cadac Safari Chef LP: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which was also another good buy.....I've even been known to make my own bolognese on this. Again cooking outside of the Dandy on this just makes clearing up mess after so much easier.

Ben

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 14 May 2012, 2:37 pm

Thanks Ben that looks handy but the advantage with a electric pan is you can cook other things in it,after my first wife died and before i met Nancy i had an electric frying pan and could do a complete fry up in it all at one go lol! typical man thing
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 14 May 2012, 5:06 pm

Strange thing Ben most camping forums are full of discussions about cadacs and they hardly get a mention on here
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Mon 14 May 2012, 9:59 pm

I was trying to find the price of the Cadac BBQ but end up going around in circles on their web page through the link Electric pan 9639063 I will try ebay Electric pan 1705467399

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:58 pm