Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us????

jenstar
jenstar

How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? Empty How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us????

Post by jenstar on Sat 19 May 2012, 8:56 pm

We have the Dandy up at the mo doing jobs on it.....well thats the Royal "we" as I should say my Dad is, lol, any how so far we have all managed to trip and fall over the wheel arch! Rolling Eyes Having said that we are new to Dandy's, does anyone else have this problem, we should get used to it in time. Very Happy
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? Empty Re: How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us????

Post by Phoenix on Sat 19 May 2012, 9:42 pm

We don't trip over ours, but then we haven't got any!!! How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224 How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224

How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 2024858757
jenstar
jenstar

How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? Empty Re: How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us????

Post by jenstar on Sat 19 May 2012, 10:00 pm

Laughing Well.....errrrm, that could be why! lol!
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Sat 19 May 2012, 10:07 pm

we have them on this dandy our old dandy didn't you do get used to them honest !!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 20 May 2012, 8:05 am

I did at first but like Vicki say's you do get used to them Very Happy
jenstar
jenstar

Post by jenstar on Sun 20 May 2012, 9:05 pm

My poor Dad who is 78 years young has gone flying several times but each time has landed on the settee so thats not a bad thing, he loves the Dandy but not the arches! LOL, Yes im sure in time with more use we will get used to it. He has built us a lovely new shelf across the settee and is about to embark on the kitchen shelf, will upload the photos when finished! Very Happy
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Mon 28 May 2012, 12:17 pm

Phoenix wrote:We don't trip over ours, but then we haven't got any!!! How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224 How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224

How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 2024858757

At least us with arches inside can't walk into the metal guards. How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 1208560806

We sometimes stumble over it, but the extra space we gain inside is worth it. Ours have like little shelfs over them making very handy tables, the one in the bench seat is good to put the light tube on to protect it when in storage, and the dog loves his little step.

jenstar
jenstar

Post by jenstar on Mon 28 May 2012, 4:41 pm

lol! Yeh our dog uses it as a step too, so its not all bad! :0)
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 28 May 2012, 4:48 pm

And ours too ............ cheers cheers cheers

Great for smaller dogs and for little grand children to get onto the sofa too lol!
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 28 May 2012, 5:21 pm

Helen wrote:And ours too ............ cheers cheers cheers

Great for smaller dogs and for little grand children to get onto the sofa too lol!

Helen

I was so disappointed you never answered about falling over the wheel arches other than you original post of you soon get used to them.
I was hoping for a kindred spirit.

So it looks like I'll have to "fess up" alone.

Do you Fall Over The Internal Wheel Arches When Camping

I dunno. It's camping I'm too p1$$£d to remember.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 28 May 2012, 5:26 pm

Okay Kevin

cheers hands up I confess I have tripped on them, I have also pitched that badly that there was a side to side slope and every time I got up off the bed after a couple of glasses of wine I nose dived across the Dandy and ended up face first in the back of the sofa on the other side, if it was night time and John was sleeping on that side he got a very rude awakening affraid
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Tue 29 May 2012, 12:35 am

put up a big sign above "MIND YOUR HEAD" so you would be in the ducking position when you then trip and you don't fall so far..or when you duck you then spot the wheel arch problem solved How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 1705467399 How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 1705467399 the reason for the sign up and not down is that you will see a sign above rather than fall and then see a sign on the bottom How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224 How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224 How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224 How many of you trip on the wheel arch inside, or is it just us???? 3462454224

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 04 Aug 2020, 9:28 pm