Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


Jubilee Weekend

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Jubilee Weekend Empty Jubilee Weekend

Post by Helen on Tue 29 May 2012, 10:58 pm

What are you doing over the Jubilee weekend, many will be camping and taking advantage of the extra bank holiday Jubilee Weekend 2702329197

We will be driving the A55 again and heading for Wales, we will then return to collect the Dandy and head off for Woodhall Spa Jubilee Weekend 3517506835

Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Caz1960 on Tue 29 May 2012, 11:38 pm

hoping and praying that i will be playing with the big girl if not I have booked a meltdown affraid
MrsG
MrsG

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-11-03
Age : 37
Location : Dandy Land

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by MrsG on Wed 30 May 2012, 7:12 am

Ben & I are off to Blackmore C&CC site in the Cotswolds from work on Thursday. His parents and sister are joining us so we will be having a jubilee party one day - I think Sunday - Got my bunting ready!

The weather forecast keeps changing its tune and one minute its going to be awesome, the next its raining....hoping for awesome Smile
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by mike on Wed 30 May 2012, 2:51 pm

Nothing planned lazy time
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 44
Location : Staffordshire

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Cazz on Wed 30 May 2012, 5:48 pm

Other half is working all that weekend, so we're not camping, but we had a fab time mid week last week when it was a lot quieter and cheaper. Jubilee Weekend 2170595768

Have a good weekend everyone who has something planned, and Caz fingers crossed you don't have that melt down. pale
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Helen on Wed 30 May 2012, 6:39 pm

mike wrote:Nothing planned lazy time

No excuse for a mucky roof then Jubilee Weekend 1208560806
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by mike on Wed 30 May 2012, 6:55 pm

pick on mike again Sad
The Admiral
The Admiral

Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 62
Location : Wolverhampton

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by The Admiral on Wed 30 May 2012, 10:46 pm

We're off to a site near Boston with friends for our first trip out of the year - cant wait Jubilee Weekend 3517506835
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : South Norfolk.

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Phoenix on Wed 30 May 2012, 11:50 pm

Helen wrote:
mike wrote:Nothing planned lazy time

No excuse for a mucky roof then Jubilee Weekend 1208560806

Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839

Sorry Mike but she is right. lol!
Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Caz1960 on Thu 31 May 2012, 2:41 am

unless you going for a kilt fitting you have no excuse Jubilee Weekend 3462454224
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by mike on Thu 31 May 2012, 2:21 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Helen wrote:
mike wrote:Nothing planned lazy time

No excuse for a mucky roof then Jubilee Weekend 1208560806

Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839

Sorry Mike but she is right. lol!

Cazz started all this,i will get her
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by mike on Thu 31 May 2012, 4:35 pm

It may have a clean roof,as yet we haven't used the new transit cover as i decided to wait until i had sorted how and what we where going to carry on top under the cover,at the moment we intend to take a different toilet which is too tall to carry inside,this will go on top split in two,and also some other bits,i have some extra bungee buttons to fit if i need them lower so there should be at least one day of playing and maybe some cleaning,the trailer sides need cleaning and the A frame needs painting but cant decide what color to paint it,brown black or silver.
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 40
Location : Grimsby

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by ShaunJUK on Thu 31 May 2012, 5:10 pm

mike wrote:It may have a clean roof,as yet we haven't used the new transit cover as i decided to wait until i had sorted how and what we where going to carry on top under the cover,at the moment we intend to take a different toilet which is too tall to carry inside,this will go on top split in two,and also some other bits,i have some extra bungee buttons to fit if i need them lower so there should be at least one day of playing and maybe some cleaning,the trailer sides need cleaning and the A frame needs painting but cant decide what color to paint it,brown black or silver.

Pink?
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by mike on Thu 31 May 2012, 5:17 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:
mike wrote:It may have a clean roof,as yet we haven't used the new transit cover as i decided to wait until i had sorted how and what we where going to carry on top under the cover,at the moment we intend to take a different toilet which is too tall to carry inside,this will go on top split in two,and also some other bits,i have some extra bungee buttons to fit if i need them lower so there should be at least one day of playing and maybe some cleaning,the trailer sides need cleaning and the A frame needs painting but cant decide what color to paint it,brown black or silver.

Pink?

You may be brave enough to come out Shaun but ime not ready yet lol!
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 44
Location : Staffordshire

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Cazz on Thu 31 May 2012, 6:38 pm

mike wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Helen wrote:
mike wrote:Nothing planned lazy time

No excuse for a mucky roof then Jubilee Weekend 1208560806

Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839

Sorry Mike but she is right. lol!

Cazz started all this,i will get her

Me? Started what, the roof cleaning? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or getting at you? In which case Jubilee Weekend 3208163979 Jubilee Weekend 2024858757 Jubilee Weekend 1208560806 lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Helen on Thu 31 May 2012, 11:44 pm

I can't sleep, I've been lay there wondering where I put the awning curtain wires ....... then when I remembered I lay there wondering if I should take the curtains I intend to sabotage to make new Dandy awning ones, I can hang them and see if I like them in there before they get the chop. No decision as yet on the curtains but then I started to think about what we should take with us and when I decided I started to wonder if I left things in the Dandy last time we took it out or not. So in the end I decided to just get out of bed ........... I'm very excited about the meet now bounce

We're off in the morning to the caravan (Union Jacks ready to adorn it) then we are coming home for a day in-between so it gives me plenty of time to remember what else I've forgotten for the Dandy and then think about where what I've forgotten is Rolling Eyes

Everyone who is going away ........... have a safe journey and those going to Woodhall ...... see you soon. x
Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Caz1960 on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:39 pm

cazz wrote:
mike wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Helen wrote:
mike wrote:Nothing planned lazy time

No excuse for a mucky roof then Jubilee Weekend 1208560806

Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839

Sorry Mike but she is right. lol!

Cazz started all this,i will get her

Me? Started what, the roof cleaning? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or getting at you? In which case Jubilee Weekend 3208163979 Jubilee Weekend 2024858757 Jubilee Weekend 1208560806 lol!


think Cazz you will have to sleep with one eye open affraid he might be running around your Dandy with burning sage Jubilee Weekend 3462454224 Jubilee Weekend 3462454224 Jubilee Weekend 3462454224 Jubilee Weekend 3462454224




ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 40
Location : Grimsby

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by ShaunJUK on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Attempting on the iPad to post a picture, hopefully it worked
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by mike on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 10:57 am

It worked looks nice,never could sort picture posting on my archos
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 44
Location : Staffordshire

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Cazz on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 2:37 pm

Caz1960 wrote:
cazz wrote:
mike wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Helen wrote:
mike wrote:Nothing planned lazy time

No excuse for a mucky roof then Jubilee Weekend 1208560806

Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 Jubilee Weekend 1710857839

Sorry Mike but she is right. lol!

Cazz started all this,i will get her

Me? Started what, the roof cleaning? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or getting at you? In which case Jubilee Weekend 3208163979 Jubilee Weekend 2024858757 Jubilee Weekend 1208560806 lol!


think Cazz you will have to sleep with one eye open affraid he might be running around your Dandy with burning sage Jubilee Weekend 3462454224 Jubilee Weekend 3462454224 Jubilee Weekend 3462454224 Jubilee Weekend 3462454224



Jubilee Weekend 1710857839 affraid affraid affraid Jubilee Weekend 143088812 lol!
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : South Norfolk.

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Phoenix on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 10:58 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Attempting on the iPad to post a picture, hopefully it worked

Looks lovely and peaceful. Are you the only ones there? Smile
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Posts : 590
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 40
Location : Grimsby

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by ShaunJUK on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:01 pm

Phoenix wrote:
ShaunJUK wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Attempting on the iPad to post a picture, hopefully it worked

Looks lovely and peaceful. Are you the only ones there? Smile


Not now, 7 units on the site and pretty full but all friendly
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : South Norfolk.

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Phoenix on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:25 pm

ShaunJUK wrote:


Not now, 7 units on the site and pretty full but all friendly

Have you all got your bunting out, or have you all got away from it? lol!

Hope you have a good time. Smile
The Admiral
The Admiral

Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 62
Location : Wolverhampton

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by The Admiral on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 11:55 am

Arrived yesterday at Longacres site near Boston. Really nice site and facilities are excellent. Weather really yuk today, but looking a little more promising for tomorrow. New kitchen unit is in situ and is really good, although we haven't connected up the water side if it yet as we don't really need it! Will take some pictures if the weather improves.
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by mike on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 12:00 pm

The Admiral wrote:Arrived yesterday at Longacres site near Boston. Really nice site and facilities are excellent. Weather really yuk today, but looking a little more promising for tomorrow. New kitchen unit is in situ and is really good, although we haven't connected up the water side if it yet as we don't really need it! Will take some pictures if the weather improves.

I forgot you could now do 4 course meals lol!

Sponsored content

Jubilee Weekend Empty Re: Jubilee Weekend

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat 08 Aug 2020, 2:12 am