Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln

fearful wizard

Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln Empty Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln

Post by fearful wizard Thu 14 Jun 2012, 11:03 am

First outing in the dandy.
    Lakeside is just outside Lincoln on the 158 skegness road.
    the park has cctv cameras, and an electric gate for which they give you a code if you go off site.
    It was quiet considering it was Jubilee weekend.
    There are two lakes stocked with fish, and there was a fishing match on the saturday.
    Nothing to do in the evening but chill, the park really caters for fishing, so if you are into fishing its ideal.
    If you are into culture, there is a bus stop outside that will take you into Lincoln and you are the right side of Lincoln for the collection museum (where i work now and then) and the Usher art gallery, the Cathederal, and the Castle.
    Not far to drive in but parking is expensive.
    Now the park.
    Where we pitched the ground was uneven, lots of stones (broke a c
    Toilets were 500 yards from showers,(one broken)a bit old fashioned but kept nice and clean.
    Pot washing facilities etc:
    £18 a night including electric hookup
    porch awning £1
    Fuii awning £1.50
    additional adult £2
    additional child £1.50
    tents £14
    The rally field is only £4.50 a night (no hookup)
    The steward is free, and there is a hookup for the steward only at £2.50 a night
    (there is not a minimum amount of vans required to constitute a rally)

The staff are very friendly, and they make sure you are not to close to another camper so if you snore it doesnt keep them awake Very Happy
    They have a small selection of things like tea bags etc:
    And john opened up the office to get me some at 7.15 at night which i thought was helpful.
    All in all a great experience for the first time camping.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For some reason computer would not let me post more photos can you upload more than one at a time, then will post some more. Pete.
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln Empty Re: Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln

Post by Caz1960 Thu 14 Jun 2012, 3:46 pm

Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln 2197500976 looks and sounds absolutely gorgeous Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln 2197500976 added to my list Lakeside caravan park Langworth Lincoln 1978086825

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:20 pm