Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Grunts - Groans - Moans

Esermalda
Esermalda

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 Empty Re: Grunts - Groans - Moans

Post by Esermalda on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:05 pm

hi Caz numbers, anything I can do to help just ask. blackberries seem good this time of year, also elderberries make a good wine. sloe gin and sherry are a must and this year some places have really good crops of sloes but here in devon the frost got the blossom and the harvest is not very good. I do however have a supply from last year.he he cheers cheers
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 26 Sep 2012, 10:13 am

oh off I go with my shopping bag and raid the wild life larder Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 3462454224 already had a dust up with squirrels over hazel nuts Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 344726530
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sat 29 Sep 2012, 3:56 am

well i'm now full of cold, in fact have been for the last 2 days but now it's moving to my chest so coughing and feel like my lungs are being removed with a blunt instrument

oh and i can't sleep Sad

feeling very sorry for myself too at the moment, nose looks like rudolph

sat up now drinking hot chocolate which is yummy Smile
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:08 am

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 1468157981 get well soon stay in bed and get waited on hand foot and finger hot toddy's might not cure a cold but you sure get some sleep Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 1468157981
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:23 am

Eilis wrote:well i'm now full of cold, in fact have been for the last 2 days but now it's moving to my chest so coughing and feel like my lungs are being removed with a blunt instrument

oh and i can't sleep Sad

We've had colds for over 2 weeks now so as experts Laughing I can advise you to use tissues with aloe vera in them, they do stop your nose from chaffing. As for the cough we can't shift ours so can't offer any advise apart from not to go wading on flooded camp sites as it seems to prolong things. Rolling Eyes Hope you feel better soon Eilis Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 1468157981
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:23 am

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 9639063 It seemed that I have just got to sleep and got woken up by my neighbour ( back off their holls thank god)very early this morning Dogs had escaped and playing with the Llamas got them in went to see were they got out affraid whacking big hole were the fence was, don't understand it we are out on our adventures every day is that not enough Mad but since back from the kennels the middle dog Jack is escaping only to come back half hour later odd so off to DIY store to get thick wire as he is eating through wood Evil or Very Mad and with my staple gun attempt a repair Evil or Very Mad or staple dog to wall Twisted Evil Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 344726530
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:23 am

lol Caznumbers i'm beginning to think you have alien creatures - a dog eating through wood???

opposite our office at work there is a house where lots of different people go in and out, it seems like you rarely see the same person twice, men women old young babies, teenage boys so we have decided it's a portal to another univers Smile

we refuse to think it's a drug dealers house lol
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 3:02 pm

Eilis wrote:well i'm now full of cold, in fact have been for the last 2 days but now it's moving to my chest so coughing and feel like my lungs are being removed with a blunt instrument

oh and i can't sleep Sad

As always for this sort of thing I'd go for the old fashioned solution.

I'd rub Vick's on it.

And I'm quite sure Vick would feel better for that too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

lol i am feeling better thanks

went out today and was pooped though, i'm sure colds weren't quite so bad when i was younger, now they seem to wipe me out
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 4:19 pm

Eilis wrote:lol i am feeling better thanks

went out today and was pooped though, i'm sure colds weren't quite so bad when i was younger, now they seem to wipe me out

One of the other great reasons it's good to be a woman, we men have to suffer with "Man Flu".
You just don't realise how lucky you are.
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:40 pm

Eilis wrote:lol i am feeling better thanks

We've had this cold too, it lingers for ages, leaves a very annoying cough and makes you feel exhausted when you do anything.

I started with ours whilst we were on holiday, after taking the dog for a push Rolling Eyes , I slept for a few hours. The germs this year are defo more lingering than usual. Evil or Very Mad
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:50 pm

i think for the past couple of years they have lingered for longer, or maybe it's just that i am getting wimpier lol

Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 9:09 pm

Eilis wrote:i think for the past couple of years they have lingered for longer, or maybe it's just that i am getting wimpier lol

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 2667980805 That they linger longer, or I'm getting wimpier too.
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 9:15 pm

i used to be able to carry on working when i had a cold, now i sit on the sofa hurting all over and unable to think at all (i know i don't have many brain cells but they all vanish when i have a cold)

my whole body seems to hurt too although i'm getting over this one better than others i've had recently
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 9:17 pm

Eilis wrote:i used to be able to carry on working when i had a cold, now i sit on the sofa hurting all over and unable to think at all (i know i don't have many brain cells but they all vanish when i have a cold)

my whole body seems to hurt too although i'm getting over this one better than others i've had recently

Not nice. Evil or Very Mad
jake001
jake001

Post by jake001 on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:02 pm

How do they know scratch
Sandra has a bad shoulder and can't drive so I had to take her to the sewing shop at the other side of town for some thread. On arriving back there on the mat was the dreaded Royal Mail card. My new struts were only posted yesterday with a forecast delivery of Friday. How do they know that you will be out Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 2829330259
At least I can get them tomorrow, which is still pretty quick and I can't fit them until the wind drops anyway Smile
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

Twisted Evil went to the hospital last Wednesday, to visit my friends mother. We got there and was disinfected,aprons and gloved which I thought to stop our bugs causing infections not that we had been given masks to wear then bang I got hit on Thursday night up all night throwing up and the rest followed on Friday my friend got hit last night to only find out it was the hospital that is the problem now we are banded until mon if all is ok which is hard as his mother is dying.. why did they not say and restrict visitors although we did all the hand washing stuff it must be an air born virus so masks might have helped as can't afford my son getting it Evil or Very Mad
Thursday I had the heating system changed all fine but Friday when the electricians came in to hook up the systems affraid what a sight that greeted them Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 3462454224 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 3462454224
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 9:50 pm

That's so sad Caz, hope your son stays well and your friend gets to see mum. x x x
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:54 am

thank's and hope it doesn't happen again Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 21 1468157981
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 7:20 am

you'd think it would be really easy to find a jumper with rudolf on the front for a child at christmas - well it isn't!! quite hard to find something for children anyway as the cheesy jumpers tend to be for adults but it's so frustrating as my niece wants it for christmas day (she's dressing her daughter up as rudolf and her son as santa lol)

grump grump grump as i keep trying to find something that is actually what i am searching for ie children's jumpers not adults. honestly i'm getting fed up of this already lol
ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 8:04 am

Eilis wrote:you'd think it would be really easy to find a jumper with rudolf on the front for a child at christmas - well it isn't!! quite hard to find something for children anyway as the cheesy jumpers tend to be for adults but it's so frustrating as my niece wants it for christmas day (she's dressing her daughter up as rudolf and her son as santa lol)

grump grump grump as i keep trying to find something that is actually what i am searching for ie children's jumpers not adults. honestly i'm getting fed up of this already lol

You need to get yourself to Primarni I believe they have some in.
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 8:09 am

ShaunJUK wrote:
Eilis wrote:you'd think it would be really easy to find a jumper with rudolf on the front for a child at christmas - well it isn't!! quite hard to find something for children anyway as the cheesy jumpers tend to be for adults but it's so frustrating as my niece wants it for christmas day (she's dressing her daughter up as rudolf and her son as santa lol)

You need to get yourself to Primarni I believe they have some in.

fab Shaun, thanks i'll get there asap before they all vanish Smile
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:44 pm

Went out tonight and 2 houses had Christmas lights up.
That is 2 houses not in sink estates but on reasonable main roads.
It's the 28th of November we have not even hit December yet. Bah Humbug!
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:30 am

Tow Itch wrote: Went out tonight and 2 houses had Christmas lights up.
That is 2 houses not in sink estates but on reasonable main roads.
It's the 28th of November we have not even hit December yet. Bah Humbug!

Merry christmas Kevin lol!
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Thu 29 Nov 2012, 4:56 am

Well i have been off work all week with suspected man flu, lol! i say suspected that may change now Nancy is off with it as well,could be the real thing Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2019, 10:18 am