Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags

Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  Empty What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:10 pm

Dear All

The first day I came on the site there was a list of similar topics at the bottom.
The topic really catching my eye was "The Your Barred Game". Laugh I nearly had an accident in my trousers.
Only to then find it was posted by the Canary Lovers Forum or something similar. The interplay of topics was surreal.
Ho hum hard to point out if it's not there anymore.

Kevin.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  Empty Re: What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags

Post by Helen on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:13 pm

Nothing has been removed from this site yet, we havent found it necessary to do so as there was nothing with offensive material posted. If you cant find it then it may have been moved to a more suitable catagory but we havent had the need to move anything out of public view yet.

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  Empty Re: What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags

Post by Helen on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:22 pm

What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  3208163979 What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  2024858757 I know what you mean now, it was a pop up list at the bottom of the screen that listed similar topics ....... I'm not sure what happened to them but I did get quite a laugh at some of the things that came up to do with something supposed to be similar topics What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  3498837457
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:33 pm

Helen

No it wasn't a topic or a reply.
It was about five or six similar topics shown at the bottom of the page.
In addition to the one quoted there was one, when opened that turned out to be from someone with a sick scorpion.
They were all from other forums (I think) and the sort of related topics, but then again not, it was surreal.
So nothing removed yet, but when do we get the over 18's bit where Mike can start to tell jokes again.

Kevin.

Ah now that is a clever feature as I posted this a message came up saying there had been another post and it allowed me to look at your post and modify my reply. I have not so as to provide an example of the features worth.
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:45 pm

Dear All

Logged out and the "Similar Topics" appears at the end of a topic then.
If easily amused do look.

Kevin.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:49 pm

Tow Itch wrote:
Dear All

Logged out and the "Similar Topics" appears at the end of a topic then.
If easily amused do look.

Kevin.

Aaahhhhh Thats where I saw it Laughing Some pretty funny stuff came up, sorry I hadn't noticed it wasnt there but I am easily amused so will look every now and then. What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  115684958
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:40 pm

Quote from Kevin

but when do we get the over 18's bit where Mike can start to tell jokes again.

I dont know if its possible on here and to be honest getting the main forum up to speed and as interesting as possible is taking a lot of time, so wouldn't have much time to post in it any way

but who knows what the future may hold if its possible and the demand is there ime sure we will sort something.

mike
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:46 pm

Something we can discuss at Woodhall Spa, I think it may be possible but like you say we still have a lot of work on the main forum. Smile

Just logged off and one of the similar topics listed to this was Dissapointed in the flavour of my carrots

What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  3462454224
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:47 pm

the similar topics are not relevant to this site,they are to do with other forums that use the same provider,its a bit strange and i am unsure if it can be removed,but if its amusing why bother.Our topics probably appear on other forums then users may click on them and then we have guests.
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:49 pm

NickB wrote:the similar topics are not relevant to this site,they are to do with other forums that use the same provider,its a bit strange and i am unsure if it can be removed,but if its amusing why bother.Our topics probably appear on other forums then users may click on them and then we have guests.

just realised everyone knows this so i dunno why i replied god damn this weather i am bored today
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:49 pm

They are very funny Nick, I quite like them and I did notice on the Remoska thread that links to sellers of these came up and info too so its no bad thing. What Happened To The Similar Topics Tags  184121345

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 30 Mar 2020, 5:55 pm