Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


I'll (might) be back

Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 5:59 pm

Very Happy
I've missed you guys and the temptation to get another little dandy is getting strong.....flower:

It's worse than any addiction I'll (might) be back  143088812

I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197

I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Helen on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:05 pm

Hi Kimmie ...... lovely to see you here.

As for getting another dandy ........ go on you know you want to Twisted Evil

You have officially got dandyitis Laughing
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by mike on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:09 pm

Kimmie wrote: Very Happy
I've missed you guys and the temptation to get another little dandy is getting strong.....flower:

It's worse than any addiction I'll (might) be back  143088812

I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2702329197

I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090 I'll (might) be back  2161515090

PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC PVC

affraid

Pleased to hear from you again
Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:13 pm

Lol! Hey guys!
Nice to be almost back. Very Happy
I'm back on th lookout for a cheapie doer upper.
So feel free to give me a shout I'll (might) be back  3517506835

Lots of eyes are better than 2. Start at free and work up drunken affraid


Last edited by Kimmie on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Caz1960 on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:16 pm

I'll (might) be back  1710857839 I'll (might) be back  1710857839 just coz you don't have a Dandy doesn't mean you can't stay with us but if you wish to borrow one you can borrow daisy flower I'll (might) be back  1710857839 I'll (might) be back  1710857839 but hopefully you can pick up a project and have loads of fun
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Helen on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:27 pm

Caz1960 wrote: I'll (might) be back  1710857839 I'll (might) be back  1710857839 just coz you don't have a Dandy doesn't mean you can't stay with us but if you wish to borrow one you can borrow daisy flower I'll (might) be back  1710857839 I'll (might) be back  1710857839 but hopefully you can pick up a project and have loads of fun

Now that's what I call a Dandy Camper ....... where else would you find an offer like that I'll (might) be back  2161515090
Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:27 pm

Caz1960 wrote: I'll (might) be back  1710857839 I'll (might) be back  1710857839 just coz you don't have a Dandy doesn't mean you can't stay with us but if you wish to borrow one you can borrow daisy flower I'll (might) be back  1710857839 I'll (might) be back  1710857839 but hopefully you can pick up a project and have loads of fun


Aww thanks Caz that's a really nice gesture. Missing the dodgy plastic smell What a Face
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Helen on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:33 pm

Now if you say stuff like that you'll probably get offers to sniff at Dandy's lol!

It's a real addiction you have there I'll (might) be back  1710857839

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a suitable soother for you ...... lets get you back into pvc as soon as possible. I'll (might) be back  1710857839

Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:52 pm

Helen wrote:Now if you say stuff like that you'll probably get offers to sniff at Dandy's lol!

It's a real addiction you have there I'll (might) be back  1710857839

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a suitable soother for you ...... lets get you back into pvc as soon as possible. I'll (might) be back  1710857839



People get arrested for sniffing. Does PVC count as a dodgy substance I'll (might) be back  344726530
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Helen on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 7:57 pm

Oh I don't know scratch

wonder if I should Google to see lol!
Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:08 pm

I was watching one on a particular auction site Wink But it was 200 odd miles away and the bloke didn't know if it was complete, had no idea of the chassis or brakes. Too risky Evil or Very Mad
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : South Norfolk.

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Phoenix on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:40 pm

Kimmie wrote:I was watching one on a particular auction site Wink But it was 200 odd miles away and the bloke didn't know if it was complete, had no idea of the chassis or brakes. Too risky Evil or Very Mad

If one comes up out our way give us a shout we would go look at it for you. Wink

Sure others would too.
Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:46 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Kimmie wrote:I was watching one on a particular auction site Wink But it was 200 odd miles away and the bloke didn't know if it was complete, had no idea of the chassis or brakes. Too risky Evil or Very Mad

If one comes up out our way give us a shout we would go look at it for you. Wink

Sure others would too.

Thanks very much that's really good of you I'll (might) be back  1710857839
Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 3:59 pm

Why is it when you're looking for something there's nothing, and when you're not looking there's millions of them lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Helen on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 6:02 pm

It's called sods law Rolling Eyes
I think they're all hiding away wrapped up for winter
Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 8:29 pm

Helen wrote:It's called sods law Rolling Eyes
I think they're all hiding away wrapped up for winter

Noooo they need to come to me to get some tlc I'll (might) be back  2702329197 I'll (might) be back  2792229418
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 44
Location : Staffordshire

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Cazz on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 3:09 pm

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, there is a perfect one out there for you. And as we don't seem to be very far from you, you're more than welcome to come and sniff ours. What a Face
Kimmie
Kimmie

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : West Gippsland, Victoria, Australia

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Kimmie on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 3:17 pm

Thanks cazz.
My internet a still off so gotta rely on phone. So not much searching being done here :/
Its soo cold over this way I can almost smell the Pvc from here! I must be illuminating lol
Cazz
Cazz

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 44
Location : Staffordshire

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Cazz on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 3:43 pm

Kimmie wrote:Thanks cazz.
My internet a still off so gotta rely on phone. So not much searching being done here :/
Its soo cold over this way I can almost smell the Pvc from here! I must be illuminating lol

I'm reliant on my phone and borrowed computers too, but I do have apps for that. Laughing It is amazing what phones can do nowadays, just wish mine had a better signal - therefore was quicker. bounce But I'll still keep my eyes peeled for you, I like looking for bargains and free things. Very Happy

It is cold today, even the Dandies are shivering. affraid

Sponsored content

I'll (might) be back  Empty Re: I'll (might) be back

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Mon 10 Aug 2020, 1:03 am