Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Good Morning Dandy Campers

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Good Morning Dandy Campers Empty Good Morning Dandy Campers

Post by Helen on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 8:18 am

Good Morning,

are you all feeling okay?

I've finished the decorating and have already done most of the Christmas shopping, the grandkids presents are all wrapped up. A bit ahead of myself this year but hoping to get away somewhere ........ don't know where yet but it will be with the Dandy the day after boxing day if the weather permits. We'll probably be nursing hangovers on the 26th so the 27th sounds more sensible and we'd return early doors New Years Eve ..... to make sure we're home for the hangover Twisted Evil We are hoping to have a weekend away before that though as it's already been a few weeks and we're already missing our camping trips. I'm going to source a propane bottle as the one we have is massive and not really practical for a few days away, we use butane most of the time but it's getting bloody cold out there. My Dandy needs a little holiday, it's been sat for a while and looks rather sorry for itself ..... someone only covered the front (A frame and front box) when they we're planing & sanding the new doors outside. Rolling Eyes We haven't made plans yet as we can't decide if we are going to a site or if we are going to sit in a field on a friends farm, the farm is winning at the moment as it's only a 30 minute drive and breakfast will hopefully get thrown in lol! I've brushed most of the sawdust off the Dandy cover (luckily it's a bit deeper than the original cover) today it's getting a wash. We may go and see if the local place will swap this huge propane bottle for a small one. Suspect
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Good Morning Dandy Campers Empty Re: Good Morning Dandy Campers

Post by mike on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 1:41 pm

Belated good morning some of us have to work lol! still havent decided about christmas
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 2:16 pm

Good afternoon, I've been working ...... busy cleaning off the Dandy ...... outside in the cold and wet and it's not been light all day here due to fog. Good Morning Dandy Campers 1208560806

I'm on the ball with the Christmas thing this year though and have the fruit for the Christmas cake soaking in Brandy at the moment Good Morning Dandy Campers 3943490063 I always like to get November the 5th out of the way and then I'm itching to put the Christmas decorations up cheers
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 07 Nov 2012, 4:13 pm

My house smells of Christmas cakes baking, can I put my decorations up now cheers cheers cheers
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Thu 08 Nov 2012, 8:47 pm

Morning Helen, sorry I mean evening Helen. lol!

As you can probably tell, I'm still computer less. Rolling Eyes And now we're also normal car less, as it's now been completely taken off the road in order to insure the camper at the end of the month. (it's cheaper to insure than the 'normal' car) affraid
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:08 pm

And here was me thinking I'd gone deaf Good Morning Dandy Campers 3462454224

It's been very quiet on here Cazz lol!
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:14 pm

Helen wrote:And here was me thinking I'd gone deaf Good Morning Dandy Campers 3462454224

It's been very quiet on here Cazz lol!

lol! I knew someone had missed me. Good Morning Dandy Campers 2829330259 I did all the important stuff at my parents house today, leaving me free to catch up here tonight. I can't believe it's bed time already, night. Good Morning Dandy Campers 2922923974
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:17 pm

Goodnight Cazz Good Morning Dandy Campers 2042623811
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sat 10 Nov 2012, 12:21 am

well that will learn me blinked and missed the day's
I am supposed to be sorting my junk out as have the builder coming in to rip the old rads and combi boiler out replacing it with new yippee bikini time
can't wait 6 mths and it will be SUMMER sunny sunny sunny sorry fair night tomorrow x-mass shopping and hunting for decorations sure they are in the attic santa santa santa santa santa
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 10 Nov 2012, 8:14 am

It's only 44 days to Christmas. santa

Not got the decorations out yet but we have a system every year and take them down in a certain order, even go as far as grouping the baubles Embarassed (Chimney breast, window, Tree, lights) box them up and label them (probably more organised with my decorations than anything else I do) it makes it easy when sorting out what goes where even if it is a little more time consuming when taking them down. I've changed the decor in the dining room so will probably add to the decorations that used to go in there so I get to go to the garden centres and stand in awe while going WOW at some of the displays. Laughing

I wouldn't like to add up how much money has been spent over the years affraid seems a shame not to get the pleasure out of them for longer so they'll be up before the end of the month ...... and then we look forward to taking them all down again as the house seems so much bigger Twisted Evil

Anyway I thought the decorating was done but you know how when you paint something white it makes anything else white look bad .. the living room whites (glossing and ceiling) need sprucing up now so they'll get done this weekend. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 08 Aug 2020, 4:41 pm