Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy camper meets where should they be

mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Dandy camper meets where should they be Empty Dandy camper meets where should they be

Post by mike on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm

As you will see we have two meets arranged,there was no sense or reason to there location they where started before this forum was born.
If looking at them you think no good to me too far away,think of an area you would like and post it in this thread,meets are not the main aim of this forum so you may not see many put forward each year,they are just an extra bit of fun for those that want them.After saying that we would never try to put a limit on how many that's up to forum members,so speak up if you want something closer, you never know.

mike
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Dandy camper meets where should they be Empty Re: Dandy camper meets where should they be

Post by Helen on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 6:27 pm

This one has been put forward and looks lovely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wouldn't mind going to Vicki's neck of the woods either so how about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Woodhall spa has to also be a contender, if you would like to look at the campsite review map it will give an idea of area's, I don't think we can all make every meet but it would be good to have gatherings (even small ones) scattered around all area's so we can all get to attend at least one in 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Dandy camper meets where should they be Empty Re: Dandy camper meets where should they be

Post by vickoir on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 6:50 pm

helen wrote:This one has been put forward and looks lovely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wouldn't mind going to Vicki's neck of the woods either so how about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Woodhall spa has to also be a contender, if you would like to look at the campsite review map it will give an idea of area's, I don't think we can all make every meet but it would be good to have gatherings (even small ones) scattered around all area's so we can all get to attend at least one in 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yeah come visit us cheers cheers
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 6:58 pm

We will sort out dates for next year Vicki, I have never been over your way so looking forward to it already Very Happy June/July for a long weekend.
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 8:05 pm

Any excuse to get a day out at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:10 pm

Looks great Kevin, it will be a good day out Dandy camper meets where should they be 3498837457

any suggestions for dates would be welcome but as there is a bank holiday the beginning of June perhaps the end or early July.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:09 pm