Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Honesty Time - Christmas Treat and Christmas Tat

ShaunJUK
ShaunJUK

Honesty Time - Christmas Treat and Christmas Tat Empty Honesty Time - Christmas Treat and Christmas Tat

Post by ShaunJUK on Sat 05 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm

What did we all get for christmas, its time for honesty, what was your best and your worst present?

I will start.

My christmas treat was a lovely new winter coat.

My christmas tat is a Toilet Golf Game! haha
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Honesty Time - Christmas Treat and Christmas Tat Empty Re: Honesty Time - Christmas Treat and Christmas Tat

Post by Helen on Sat 05 Jan 2013, 9:01 pm

I got some lovely presents from the kids, nice jumper and a lovely top

I also got a smelly set but it didn't smell great, the person who gave it me unwrapped it last year while we were there and I'm wondering if I should just re-wrap it and give it back next Christmas lol!
Cazz
Cazz

Honesty Time - Christmas Treat and Christmas Tat Empty Re: Honesty Time - Christmas Treat and Christmas Tat

Post by Cazz on Sun 06 Jan 2013, 11:23 am

Helen wrote:I got some lovely presents from the kids, nice jumper and a lovely top

I also got a smelly set but it didn't smell great, the person who gave it me unwrapped it last year while we were there and I'm wondering if I should just re-wrap it and give it back next Christmas lol!

Yes, definitely, it can become a game and each year you have to find a more inventive way to wrap it up. santa

We officially have our telescope now, and the most odd thing we had was a china cake stand with a crown on it. As we're never likely to use it, I've swapped it with my friend for a calendar, they can't really use 6!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 04 Aug 2020, 9:05 pm