Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+11
Pashrolo
Terry Baynham
Nick
Eilis
ShaunJUK
The Admiral
Phoenix
bgarston
Tow Itch
mike
Helen
15 posters

Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 4 Empty Re: Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet

Post by Tow Itch Wed 29 May 2013, 12:17 am

Right you have all booked the time off work there is no going back I can start to lower the tone now.

ShaunJUK wrote:Dont forget if you visit the Kinema to pick a film where they play the Compton Organ in the interval.

Makes it much more special

Too right Shaun there is nothing like a throbbing organ to make it a special visit to the cinema.

Back seats for you and Helen then?

You have no idea of the effort it has taken not to make a response to this post for the last 16 weeks.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 29 May 2013, 12:49 am

Phoenix wrote:Well Phoenix was put up today on the drive for an airing in anticipation of going to Woodhall, she is still in good shape but has had an uninvited lodger!!! Evil or Very Mad Not a lot of damage luckily. We say anticipation of going to Woodhall because although we have booked we will not know till the last minute whether we can attend. Mrs P is going in for an op at the end of this week and it all depends on the outcome of that and how she feels.

I thought you would be showing us all the delights of Dylan. More space and fitted to accept EHU.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note I've not pushed things enough to say what pitch I'm allocated yet. Just in case they will review the holiday forms at peoples work.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Thu 30 May 2013, 9:17 pm

Well time off booked and great thanks to tow itch for persuading me to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone xxx
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Thu 30 May 2013, 9:45 pm

Eilis wrote:Well time off booked and great thanks to tow itch for persuading me to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone xxx

Really pleased you're able to join us, looking forward to seeing you there.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Thu 30 May 2013, 10:10 pm

Thanks Jayne, looking forward to seeing everyone again xxx
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 31 May 2013, 1:49 am

Eilis wrote:Well time off booked and great thanks to tow itch for persuading me to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone xxx

There we are folks 6 weeks of banging my head against a wall and I get one extra person to come camping.

For my next trick I'm hoping to arrange refreshments to be taken within the confines of a plant that produces alcoholic beverages. This is just so that upon the failure of it occurring I might finally realise that I couldn't organise that either.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 31 May 2013, 5:26 pm

The lady from Woodhall has just phoned me, if you haven't booked do it now ..... she is going to be busy next week and there are only 1 or 2 pitches left.

Helen x
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Fri 31 May 2013, 6:11 pm

Tow Itch wrote: For my next trick I'm hoping to arrange refreshments to be taken within the confines of a plant that produces alcoholic beverages. This is just so that upon the failure of it occurring I might finally realise that I couldn't organise that either.

We don't know about that Mr Itch, you could manage that couldn't you.

WHEN? WHERE? bounce bounce bounce
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Tue 04 Jun 2013, 5:33 pm

Weather looking promising for the weekend, certainly better than last year's rain & gales anyway.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 04 Jun 2013, 5:51 pm

The Admiral wrote:Weather looking promising for the weekend, certainly better than last year's rain & gales anyway.

Some one always has to say it affraid you have blown it now
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:05 pm

mike wrote:
    The Admiral wrote:Weather looking promising for the weekend, certainly better than last year's rain & gales anyway.

Some one always has to say it affraid you have blown it now

Sorry guys Embarassed
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

Yes Jayne we'll all blame you and make you get the brew on lol x
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Wed 05 Jun 2013, 9:14 pm

So who is willing to disclose their pitch number?

We have

74 - Jayne and Nigel
    79 - Shaun and Helen
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:29 pm

Ah well there is the pitch you think you have and then there is the pitch you have. My booking form says 77 but on phoning to change details I was told that they had booked that pitch to Terry. Not bothered, I did book and I'm arriving tomorrow. If I ever get packed.
    Pashrolo

Post by Pashrolo Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:33 pm

Our booking form says 75, but we don't mind where we are. A family we often camp with have also booked onto the site with their caravan, but I don't think they'll be pitched with all of us
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Fri 07 Jun 2013, 6:38 am

ETA approx 5pm, look forward to meeting you all again Smile
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Fri 07 Jun 2013, 8:59 am

We've both got the day off so our ETA is between 2:00 - 3:00, looking forward to seeing everyone. Woodhall Spa - Birthday meet - Page 4 2792229418
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:16 am

Got here last night. Just time to pitch before dark. A quick pint and a trip out to grab a take out pizza. Full English breakfast just contemplating whether it's Jeremy Kyle or the washing up. Never before has the washing up seemed so inviting.

If anyone who has not set off yet has two odd tent poles their loan would be appreciated. Diameter and length if over 2 1/2 foot is unimportant.
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:30 pm

Do we get a weather report?
    jake001
    jake001

Post by jake001 Fri 07 Jun 2013, 3:23 pm

2 poles, length >21/2 ft (adjustable) from caravan awning loaded Smile ETD approx 30 min Smile
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Fri 07 Jun 2013, 6:20 pm

nick and i will be here around 1200 saturday see you soon
    ShaunJUK
    ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK Sat 08 Jun 2013, 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sat 08 Jun 2013, 8:45 pm

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 09 Jun 2013, 11:17 am

The Admiral wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like it,nice to see you all yesterday.
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sun 09 Jun 2013, 7:10 pm

Las Vegas - Dandy Campers Style

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:00 pm