Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


Laptop battery

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Laptop battery Empty Laptop battery

Post by Helen on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 12:23 pm

I need a new battery for my laptop, I want to get a dongle and take it camping with me. The battery isn't holding any charge at all. Crying or Very sad
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1092
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 44
Location : Penshaw Tyne & Wear

Laptop battery Empty Re: Laptop battery

Post by vickoir on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

you can get double size laptop batteries that increase lifetime they do sometimes stick out a bit but there worth it i'll ask nick when he gets in where he got our replacemrnt battery from was on line somewhere quite reasonable too pirat
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Laptop battery Empty Re: Laptop battery

Post by mike on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 2:18 pm

helen wrote:I need a new battery for my laptop, I want to get a dongle and take it camping with me. The battery isn't holding any charge at all. Crying or Very sad

I was going to lend you my dongle at woodhall affraid
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1092
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 44
Location : Penshaw Tyne & Wear

Laptop battery Empty Re: Laptop battery

Post by vickoir on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

mike wrote:
helen wrote:I need a new battery for my laptop, I want to get a dongle and take it camping with me. The battery isn't holding any charge at all. Crying or Very sad

I was going to lend you my dongle at woodhall affraid

mike you do realise we will all want to play with your dongle Laptop battery 3462454224
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 71
Location : north east lincs

Laptop battery Empty Re: Laptop battery

Post by mike on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

vickoir wrote:
mike wrote:
helen wrote:I need a new battery for my laptop, I want to get a dongle and take it camping with me. The battery isn't holding any charge at all. Crying or Very sad

I was going to lend you my dongle at woodhall affraid

mike you do realise we will all want to play with your dongle Laptop battery 3462454224

Its not that big dont be misled by the phrase broad band lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Laptop battery Empty Re: Laptop battery

Post by Helen on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 4:44 pm

Thats Okay Mike I will bring my brothers laptop to Woodhall Spa Laptop battery 1710857839

Sponsored content

Laptop battery Empty Re: Laptop battery

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri 03 Apr 2020, 10:14 pm