Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

If I won the lottery

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

If I won the lottery Empty If I won the lottery

Post by Helen on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 6:16 pm

What would you do if you won the Lottery ?

I'd be tempted with one of these and spend a year going around the world

mike
mike
Dandy Owner

If I won the lottery Empty Re: If I won the lottery

Post by mike on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 5:39 am

We must be talking a big win Helen,i have said before one of my biggest joys would be giving a large amount away and putting a smile on the faces of friends and relatives.Just imagine the pleasure you would get from contacting some one and saying choose a new car we will pay.
Charities would get some but in a way i would control as although they do great work some tend to spend on there infrastructure more than i would be happy with.
Now what would we get out of it,a small estate in Norfolk i know some Norfolkians can be odd lol! but it is a great area,a range of vehicles from sports to four wheel drive.may get my first passport but would have to think about that.
Oh and have a total refurb on the dandy,a nice motor bike in the hall in a glass cabinet as a work of art.just so many toys to buy.

mike
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 10:29 am

A suggestion for Helen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 5:39 pm

It goes without saying that the majority of people would get pleasure from putting a smile on the faces of friends and family by sharing the good fortune and also helping charities ........ I wanted to know what extravagances people would indulge in if money was not a consideration Laughing

I'd also buy the big house with land but you'd probably find me sat somewhere near the tree's on my estate outside my Dandy with a bottle of wine and a camp fire Twisted Evil
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

I would tour the world in my Dandy for the rest of my life be a nomad of the world If I won the lottery 2702329197 and collect as many stickers as I can !!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 8:55 pm

I fancied being a nomad with a boat, not an ordinary boat but the houseboats I've seen on grand designs Laughing

trouble is I don't like boats ...... well I do but I have to be able to see land, otherwise if it sunk and you couldn't see land how the heck would you know which way to swim. Found out that I had a boat problem on a mini cruise to Santorini from Crete .... loved it until we couldn't see land.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 9:15 pm

mike wrote:
Now what would we get out of it,a small estate in Norfolk i know some Norfolkians can be odd lol! but it is a great area,a range of vehicles from sports to four wheel drive.may get my first passport but would have to think about that.
Oh and have a total refurb on the dandy,a nice motor bike in the hall in a glass cabinet as a work of art.just so many toys to buy.

mike

What are you trying to say Mike. If I won the lottery 1208560806

Our estate in Norfolk is about 1/4 of an acre, we have done a dandy refurb and have a classic Grass Track motor bike in our front bedroom/garage. lol! We can't be that odd if thats what you want too. Laughing
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 6:12 am

Phoenix wrote:
mike wrote:

mike

What are you trying to say Mike. If I won the lottery 1208560806

Our estate in Norfolk is about 1/4 of an acre, we have done a dandy refurb and have a classic Grass Track motor bike in our front bedroom/garage. lol! We can't be that odd if thats what you want too. Laughing

Did think you may come over to play when i get the estate and some toys lol!

First thing is to build my own woodland field target course

Then i need to build one of these

And a fishing lake

I may need more than a small estate Very Happy
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 8:48 am

Can I come and pitch my Dandy next to your fishing lake it sounds lovely Very Happy
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 9:49 am

Part of the plan would be a free campsite for dandy campers members.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 12:32 pm

cheers

Oh go on then with what's left of my imaginary lottery winnings I'll pay for a luxury toilet and shower block which would include two rooms for a couple of Jacuzzi baths If I won the lottery 3498837457

mine was a big win remember lol!
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 8:01 pm

So basically we are designing an adult adventure play ground. lol!

Count us in. bounce bounce

Better buy some tickets this weekend. Very Happy
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:29 pm

If we win, it would be a miracle. What a Face
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:37 pm

Now that's a half an empty glass person talking, pretend it's half full instead and imagine what frivolous stuff you could do ....... it's fun spending imaginary money on imaginary stuff and doesn't cost a penny Very Happy

Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 8:41 pm

Helen wrote:Now that's a half an empty glass person talking, pretend it's half full instead and imagine what frivolous stuff you could do ....... it's fun spending imaginary money on imaginary stuff and doesn't cost a penny Very Happy

It is half full - well at the moment anyway lol! It would be a miracle because we don't actually do it. Laughing
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:12 pm

Okay, so pretend you do bye a ticket then go on to win big ...... go on what are you going to do with all that money .......... remember we'd all save the planet and do good deeds and see to our family's and friends, I mean what frivolous and daft things would you do. I've already spent all my winnings on an amazing motorhome that I'll now have to sell on for half of what I paid because I didn't think to save enough money for the outrageous cost of insuring it beyond the year I travelled around the world in it lol! I would have had enough for another years insurance but I promised to get luxury facilities for Mikes estate for when we all camp there.
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

Helen wrote:Okay, so pretend you do bye a ticket then go on to win big ...... go on what are you going to do with all that money .......... remember we'd all save the planet and do good deeds and see to our family's and friends, I mean what frivolous and daft things would you do. I've already spent all my winnings on an amazing motorhome that I'll now have to sell on for half of what I paid because I didn't think to save enough money for the outrageous cost of insuring it beyond the year I travelled around the world in it lol! I would have had enough for another years insurance but I promised to get luxury facilities for Mikes estate for when we all camp there.

Lol, I'll have a think for something just as sensible. lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:33 pm

If your having trouble spending it all I know where there's a top of the range luxury motorhome going for just over 1.5 million If I won the lottery 3498837457
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

Helen wrote:If your having trouble spending it all I know where there's a top of the range luxury motorhome going for just over 1.5 million If I won the lottery 3498837457

Molly and Monty would be heart broken. lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:38 pm

It's got a garage so they could go too ..... mileage is a bit high now though Laughing
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

Helen wrote:It's got a garage so they could go too ..... mileage is a bit high now though Laughing

lol! How tall is the garage? If I won the lottery 2829330259 lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:51 pm

you could tow molly, we managed okay towing the caravan with it while the Dandy sat in the garage bit Very Happy

I can't believe I'm struggling so hard to sell my imaginary motorhome for imaginary money just to get some of my imaginary winnings back affraid
Cazz
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 9:57 pm

Helen wrote:you could tow molly, we managed okay towing the caravan with it while the Dandy sat in the garage bit Very Happy

I can't believe I'm struggling so hard to sell my imaginary motorhome for imaginary money just to get some of my imaginary winnings back affraid

affraid What a Face Rolling Eyes If I won the lottery 143088812 If I won the lottery 3462454224

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 05 Aug 2020, 12:22 pm