Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+8
Cazz
Pollyanna
Esermalda
Kimmie
The Admiral
Phoenix
Tow Itch
Helen
12 posters

Kimmie's Destiny

The Admiral
    The Admiral

Kimmie's Destiny - Page 3 Empty Re: Kimmie's Destiny

Post by The Admiral Wed 03 Apr 2013, 5:24 pm

Love the pictures Kimmie, looks like you had a good time
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:41 pm

Novel placing of the Porta Poti a little more al fresco than I have managed. Still it allows odours to dissipate more rapidly.
    Is it a health or medical thing the placement under the bed, does the necessary crouch to get under the projection aid complete evacuation, rather like a squat toilet?
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:55 pm

Tow Itch wrote: Novel placing of the Porta Poti a little more al fresco than I have managed. Still it allows odours to dissipate more rapidly.
    Is it a health or medical thing the placement under the bed, does the necessary crouch to get under the projection aid complete evacuation, rather like a squat toilet?

Pmsl!!!! I can remember when the hairy one was a toddler and we were setting up on a site once. The said convenience was put to one side whilst we pitched up. Basketball
    Much grunting was heard from the toddler who was sat with trousers around his knees doing his bit in full site of the whole campsite. affraid

Nowadays thankfully he uses the toilet in private. We keep the toilet under the bed until nighttime when it migrates inside Cool
    navver

Post by navver Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:07 pm

When one of my lads was about 3, I took him to B&Q.

I took my eye off him for a minute then found him sat on one of their display models, trousers down, surrounded by amused onlookers.

He fits kitchens & bathrooms for a living now including many for B&Q.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:57 am