Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Woodlands Caravan Park

sunflowergs

Woodlands Caravan Park Empty Woodlands Caravan Park

Post by sunflowergs Wed 08 May 2013, 9:00 pm

Just spent the bank holiday weekend at Woodlands caravan park and had a great time. Its in a small hamlet called Allostock about 2 miles north of Holmes Chapel off the A50. The park is mainly full of static caravans but there is portion of land set aside for touring vans,tents etc that is flat and grassed. The cost was £48 for three nights inc ehu. It has a very good well kept toilet block with 5 individual wash stations with shaver points, 5 lavs and 2 showers which need £1 to use. Presume the ladies is the same layout, theres also a laundry/washing up room and waste disposal. The wardens are really friendly and helpful and dogs are welcome as long as they are on leads. There is quite a lot of woodland surrounding the site with 2 large lakes which you can walk around and one of them can be fished,day tickets bought at the local shop. Loads of other places to visit, Holmes chapel,northwich,knutsford are all worth calling at. All in all i can't fault it,for us it's close enough to home so we don't spend hours getting there and just far enough away to feel like we've had a mini break. If you want any more info let me know.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Woodlands Caravan Park Empty Re: Woodlands Caravan Park

Post by Tow Itch Wed 08 May 2013, 10:49 pm

Was it this place? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UK Campsite reviews mainly illustrating how opposite opinions can be. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As in depth a review as you can provide is good for me. One often overlooks the places closer to home.
    sunflowergs

Post by sunflowergs Thu 09 May 2013, 6:48 am

The same one Towitch. We had our caravan sited here three years ago for one season and the kids loved spending as much time there as possible. Think i will have to sit down and compose my reviews before i sit down at the keyboard,trying to type down stuff as it pops up in your head isn't working. We are heading to a site in bedfordshire at the end of the month and then one in Llandudno in july so i will get the chance to up my reviewing technique.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:43 pm