Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Woodhall Spa Meet

Faceman
    Faceman

Woodhall Spa Meet Empty Woodhall Spa Meet

Post by Faceman Sun 09 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

I know I don't often post on here but I just had to say that I had the most enjoyable weekend with you guys. I'd like to apologise to Terry for having the large fish on Friday. As I said I'd like to apologise! Laughing

Anyway looking forward to the next meet which I hope won't be too long. Woodhall Spa Meet 1710857839
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Woodhall Spa Meet Empty Re: Woodhall Spa Meet

Post by Eilis Sun 09 Jun 2013, 10:56 pm

Haha looks like everyone BUT Terry had a large fish on Friday

Woodhall Spa Meet 3462454224 Woodhall Spa Meet 3462454224 Woodhall Spa Meet 3462454224
    Terry Baynham
    Terry Baynham

Post by Terry Baynham Tue 11 Jun 2013, 8:34 am

Faceman wrote:I know I don't often post on here but I just had to say that I had the most enjoyable weekend with you guys. I'd like to apologise to Terry for having the large fish on Friday. As I said I'd like to apologise! Laughing

Anyway looking forward to the next meet which I hope won't be too long. Woodhall Spa Meet 1710857839

They only reason you got that large fish is down to my good manners. I would rather have manners than a large fish........ Or would I??????? April and me and planning to get up to the lakes if possible, sooner rather than later. There is a lovely site up by Wastwater which we have used a couple of times. If you fancy a visit to a micro brewery then this is the place.

all the best wishes to you both
    Terry, April and dexter...... tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:18 pm