Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Woodhall Spa Meet

Faceman
Faceman

Woodhall Spa Meet Empty Woodhall Spa Meet

Post by Faceman on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

I know I don't often post on here but I just had to say that I had the most enjoyable weekend with you guys. I'd like to apologise to Terry for having the large fish on Friday. As I said I'd like to apologise! Laughing

Anyway looking forward to the next meet which I hope won't be too long. Woodhall Spa Meet 1710857839
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Woodhall Spa Meet Empty Re: Woodhall Spa Meet

Post by Eilis on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 10:56 pm

Haha looks like everyone BUT Terry had a large fish on Friday

Woodhall Spa Meet 3462454224 Woodhall Spa Meet 3462454224 Woodhall Spa Meet 3462454224
Terry Baynham
Terry Baynham

Post by Terry Baynham on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 8:34 am

Faceman wrote:I know I don't often post on here but I just had to say that I had the most enjoyable weekend with you guys. I'd like to apologise to Terry for having the large fish on Friday. As I said I'd like to apologise! Laughing

Anyway looking forward to the next meet which I hope won't be too long. Woodhall Spa Meet 1710857839

They only reason you got that large fish is down to my good manners. I would rather have manners than a large fish........ Or would I??????? April and me and planning to get up to the lakes if possible, sooner rather than later. There is a lovely site up by Wastwater which we have used a couple of times. If you fancy a visit to a micro brewery then this is the place.

all the best wishes to you both
Terry, April and dexter...... tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content