Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

4 posters

Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale ..

joules29

Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale .. Empty Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale ..

Post by joules29 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:15 pm

Hello all,

We are now the pround owners of a Dandy Designer, therefore we have a lovely Insulated Dandy Delta & Awning for sale.

It is fully winterised (walls & roof) and in great condition, sleeps 4 easily, no rips and no repairs needed. It is very clean and we have always stored it in the garage.

The bed board has been replaced and new suspension and tyres fitted last year..

The awning is a matching dandy awning (blue & white) which we havent used.

Im not sure how to add photos, but I can try if someone tells me how to.. Smile

We are asking £1300 ono..  Thanks

Last edited by joules29 on Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale .. Empty Re: Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale ..

Post by Phoenix Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:42 pm

Hi Joules29 

Here is a link to Mikes instructions for adding photos. It really isn't that difficult to do, give it a go.  Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    joules29

Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale .. Empty Re: Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale ..

Post by joules29 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

Nearly Smile Have another go.
    joules29

Post by joules29 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:03 pm

NOW SOLD.. bom

Last edited by joules29 on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:08 pm

cheers

Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale .. 1710857839Blue & White Dandy Delta & Full Awning For Sale .. 1710857839

Nice looking unit, good luck with your sale.
    joules29

Post by joules29 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:11 pm

Last edited by joules29 on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    navver

Post by navver Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:18 pm

Nice looking Dandy.  Could I guess 1994.
    joules29

Post by joules29 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:21 pm

Im not sure tbh, but it sounds right becuase I was told Dandy used the plastic windows from 1995.

Very Happy  I havent got any pictures with the Awning; we only used the main camper..
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:25 pm

We see you have someone's attention at the bottom of the picture.  Laughing

You can put more than one pic per post if you want to. Now you know how.  Wink
    joules29

Post by joules29 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:31 pm

lolz, yes thats Molly - she had her eye on the bacon I was just about to cook Laughing

I will add some more pics over the weekend. Thanks hun x
    navver

Post by navver Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:36 pm

Is it inboard wheels as well
    joules29

Post by joules29 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:39 pm

Im not sure what Inboard wheels are sorry...
    The wheels and wheel arches are on the outside, if that helps...
    Thanks
    navver

Post by navver Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:56 pm

Your designer has inboard wheels and it means you have wheel arches inside the dandy under the table and in front of the settee. You've probably stubbed your toe on them already, most people do once then learn.

Deltas and Darts mostly had outboard wheels with the wheel and wheel arch out of the side of the trailer.
    Inboard wheels make the delta narrower for storage, and it was an option when buying new.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 14 Jun 2013, 8:20 am

Congratulations on your Designer, you'll find the table and seats great ....... that's a lovely looking Dandy I'd have a stab at 93-94 as it has single glazed windows but newer type units. 
    you could check by looking at the digits on the A frame, the last two will tell you it's year ........ sometimes it's difficult to see properly.
    navver

Post by navver Fri 14 Jun 2013, 10:22 am

The kitchen units are the newer type but the top level is shallow and middle level deep. I know this was the case in a 94 but not sure when they changed to top and middle being similar depths. On this one I don't think there is a cuttlery tray space under the cooker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:42 am