Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+3
sharon
Eilis
mike
7 posters

Woodhall spa i am the first na na na na na

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Woodhall spa i am the first na na na na na - Page 2 Empty Re: Woodhall spa i am the first na na na na na

Post by mike Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:58 am

helen wrote:I cant wait to see my new carpet and it will be good to share a drink with you all, except Mike as he falls to sleep after just a couple of newcastle browns. Sleep I will bring you some Smartie's instead Mike.

Oh yes smarties even better with a drop of newcastle
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Woodhall spa i am the first na na na na na - Page 2 Empty Re: Woodhall spa i am the first na na na na na

Post by mike Fri 01 Jul 2011, 5:59 am

carl wrote: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Right stop it now you are getting me jealous Crying or Very sad
    but Waite while i have my awning sorted i will join you all
    seriously have a great time and remember them sore heads in the mornings
    hope the weather is nice for ya

Never camped with all these together,will pm you to let you know if its a good idea to get involved lol!
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:02 am

I suspect there will be large amounts of chatting going on lol
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:11 am

sun shinning,getting warm,bacon and egg bun,cup of tea,last morning of peace and quiet i guess cheers cheers cheers
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:16 am

lovely morning here too Smile soon be time to start loading the house into the car lol

sipping first coffee of the day - lovely Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:24 am

Have just said to Nancy Eilis should stop drinking coffee and get ready lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 01 Jul 2011, 7:13 am

carl wrote: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Right stop it now you are getting me jealous Crying or Very sad
    but Waite while i have my awning sorted i will join you all
    seriously have a great time and remember them sore heads in the mornings
    hope the weather is nice for ya

Sorry Carl, they do get a little excited when its Dandy time. bounce

Cant wait to see your awning when you can get to a meet(I confess I am a Dandy Anorak) and I always take stuff for any sore head I may end up with drunken

With John doing the packing I think it will just be the Dandy and fridge/beer that we arrive with affraid I hope he remembers that the fridge will need something to go in or under confused

Enjoy your bacon buns Mike, you will need your energy when the rest arrive Laughing

Eilis ......... get a wiggle on and get going Woodhall spa i am the first na na na na na - Page 2 2667980805
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:40 am

just had brekkie and now getting sorted to get on road Very Happy
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:45 am

bugger, best get a move on then lol
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:46 am

Are we nearly there yet lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:34 am