Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

August Dandy Meet - Colwyn Bay

Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

August Dandy Meet - Colwyn Bay - Page 5 Empty Re: August Dandy Meet - Colwyn Bay

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 12:10 am

Just enjoyed the fruits of my labour this evening or more correctly the fruits of my forum skimming. While watching the Moto GP (also Moto 2 &3) this afternoon  I enjoyed the bottle of cider that Helen gave me for suggesting how to fix her fridge.

If you saw the picture when I was wondering about the colour in The Admirals Riviera heater.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I took my compressor blew out their heater and it now burns with a lovely blue flame.
The Admiral
The Admiral

August Dandy Meet - Colwyn Bay - Page 5 Empty Re: August Dandy Meet - Colwyn Bay

Post by The Admiral on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 10:21 am

Tow Itch wrote:Just enjoyed the fruits of my labour this evening or more correctly the fruits of my forum skimming. While watching the Moto GP (also Moto 2 &3) this afternoon  I enjoyed the bottle of cider that Helen gave me for suggesting how to fix her fridge.

If you saw the picture when I was wondering about the colour in The Admirals Riviera heater.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I took my compressor blew out their heater and it now burns with a lovely blue flame.
Thanks Kevin - much appreciated. That's one of the things I love about this group the way people help each other out.
jake001
jake001

Post by jake001 on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 11:55 am

I had a go at straightening my awning frame today after it's unscheduled flight at the meet (it was quite a job getting it off the Dandy roof affraid ) and here is the result

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think that "it'll do a trip" Twisted Evil
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 2:56 pm

Not too bad now Jake, looks usable and that's the main thing August Dandy Meet - Colwyn Bay - Page 5 2170595768 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:18 pm