Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

At long last

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

At long last Empty At long last

Post by Helen Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:51 pm

Well as the weathers been so good I'm still in Wales ........ I just got a picture sent of my dads orange 1971 Dandy stripped down to the chassis, it looks a bit like when Phoenix was being rebuilt. It's taken a while for pops to get going with it but the weather was so bad last year he never got around to it, plenty of pictures will be taken and posted when it's done ....... if he finishes it in time he may bring it to the Dandy meet in August.

Very Happy 
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

At long last Empty Re: At long last

Post by mike Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:15 pm

Helen wrote:Well as the weathers been so good I'm still in Wales ........ I  just got a picture sent of my dads orange 1971 Dandy stripped down to the chassis, it looks a bit like when Phoenix was being rebuilt.  It's taken a while for pops to get going with it but the weather was so bad last year he never got around to it, plenty of pictures will be taken and posted when it's done ....... if he finishes it in time he may bring it to the Dandy meet in August.

Very Happy 

Dont get too sun burnt:D 
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:25 pm

Can't wait to see the photos Helen.bounce bounce bounce 

It will bring back memories of doing Phoenix.

Hope your Dad gets as much satisfaction as we did. If he needs any tips or advice just ask.Smile
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 17 Jul 2013, 11:26 am

Thanks Mark, he is having a great time and it's keeping him from under my mums feet lol! may take a bit longer but at least it's been started and big style, everything has been taken to bits ...... he's 75 and has just got himself a job lol!  only 3 hours per day but since retiring he has been lost, he stayed on at work for a few extra years but decided it was time to retire, we got him the Dandy for something for him to do to keep him occupied but the weather last year prevented him having the inclination to get going with it. He's going to be working at the health centre as a janitor At long last 1710857839 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:23 pm