Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+3
mike
Helen
bideford
7 posters

I obviously can't get enough.....

Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

I obviously can't get enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I obviously can't get enough.....

Post by Eilis Thu 05 Jan 2012, 10:21 pm

really pleased it worked out so well for you, sounds like you had a fantastic trip Smile

would be great if you could find time to put a review of the sites you stayed at for other members who may fancy visiting the same places xx
    bideford

I obviously can't get enough..... - Page 2 Empty Kamper and Dandy - 2012

Post by bideford Tue 03 Apr 2012, 4:27 pm

Hi all,

Sent the Dandy Ian at Riva - new cover required (old one brittle), winterised, minor frame repairs and brackets fitted to strap surf boards on top. Knows his stuff that chap.

Trips planned for this year (so far) - Aberdaron, CamperJam (as usual - Grandma in attendance again), France and Solfest. Still to plan a couple of weekenders in between.

Enjoy the season!

James
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

I obviously can't get enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: I obviously can't get enough.....

Post by mike Tue 03 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

You must like it then,spending money on it Very Happy
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 03 Apr 2012, 6:40 pm

I would say you really like Dandying now I obviously can't get enough..... - Page 2 1710857839

Have lots of fun this season sunny
    bideford

I obviously can't get enough..... - Page 2 Empty Been a while since I posted

Post by bideford Fri 05 Jul 2013, 1:09 am

Still with the Dandy!

Last year the campervan dragged it all over the place including 1700 miles round France. Total lifesaver for the kids (now 12 and 15)!

First outing this year tomorrow to Camperjam - and Grandma joins us for the third time in a row (GCSE's have prevented earlier jaunts).

And we are in for a scorcher!

James

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:32 am