Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park.

Vandriver
    Vandriver

Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park. Empty Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park.

Post by Vandriver Sun 11 Aug 2013, 5:52 pm

This is Dandy's first trip proper ... Weekends just aren't long enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

url=https://servimg.com/view/18078329/12][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/url[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park. Empty Re: Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park.

Post by mike Sun 11 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

Looks like you where on a nice site,love the pictures both Helen and i list photography as interests,although its more of a passion with me.

mike
    Vandriver
    Vandriver

Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park. Empty Re: Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park.

Post by Vandriver Sun 11 Aug 2013, 6:24 pm

Cheers Mike, yes it is a lovely site.

Photography is a hobby, though i have only recently got into it, and just a bridge camera but that's enough for me right now (money and all that).
    navver

Post by navver Sun 11 Aug 2013, 8:10 pm

Love the pics and the site. They are really clear and tell a story.

Presumably you can fish there and can you hire sailing dinghies there as well. I can't tow my boat and dandy at the same time.
    Vandriver
    Vandriver

Post by Vandriver Sun 11 Aug 2013, 8:21 pm

I saw a lot of fishing going on, I didn't look into it because I'm not a fisherman but I'm pretty sure I saw something about permits etc, as for the boats... I didn't see any at all except for the barges on the canal and some canoes used by the adventure youth group. There are miles of paths for cycling or walking, bird hides and a lovely pub on the canal 15 mins walk from the site. For me, strolling aimlessly with an ice-cream and soaking in the countryside is enough.
    navver

Post by navver Sun 11 Aug 2013, 11:44 pm

The row of 6 yellow boats in the picture are Laser Pico sailing dinghies. Bit small for men but very popular with the ladies.
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 2:00 am

navver wrote:The row of 6 yellow boats in the picture are Laser Pico sailing dinghies. Bit small for men but very popular with the ladies.
    oooooooh can i have a go Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park. 3517506835 Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park. 3517506835 Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park. 3517506835 
    Vandriver
    Vandriver

Post by Vandriver Mon 12 Aug 2013, 6:03 am

well that's how much I know... Embarassed I Thought they were canoes, and I wasn't 3 sheets to the wind either (see what I did there)
    navver

Post by navver Tue 13 Aug 2013, 3:26 pm

Yeah, bit tricky I spose cos they didn't have masts or sails up. The sail furls round the mast and it just lifts out to be stored.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 14 Aug 2013, 3:01 pm

Great photo's, really good ......... I do like the ones of the Dandy best though What a Face  lol! 

only joking there are some great pictures there Dandy's First Trip. Kingsbury Water Park. 1710857839 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:53 am