Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap

johninbyron
johninbyron

badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap Empty badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap

Post by johninbyron on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap Empty Re: badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap

Post by Eilis on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:56 pm

Wow I think for most dandiers that would be a fairly simple project and what a lovely colour too Smile
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap Empty Re: badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap

Post by Helen on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:53 pm

I'd rather have the awning roof missing than any of the other bits missing ...... it would be quite easy to replace the awning roof. It is a lovely colour and the flooring looks original too. Smile

If I remember right though didn't one that looked very similar (recovered from elderly relatives garage) sell recently on ebay ?

I'd check it out thoroughly if I was interested and take a good look at the chassis ........ just saying, I don't know anything about this particular Dandy.
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:35 pm

Helen wrote:I'd rather have the awning roof missing than any of the other bits missing ...... it would be quite easy to replace the awning roof. It is a lovely colour and the flooring looks original too. Smile

If I remember right though didn't one that looked very similar (recovered from elderly relatives garage) sell recently on ebay ?

I'd check it out thoroughly if I was interested and take a good look at the chassis ........ just saying, I don't know anything about this particular Dandy.
Very sensible advice to check the chassis out on a dandy this age and condition
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:28 pm

Very Happy i have bid on this one and sorry if I have bid against you badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap 3208163979 
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:31 pm

Helen wrote:I'd rather have the awning roof missing than any of the other bits missing ...... it would be quite easy to replace the awning roof. It is a lovely colour and the flooring looks original too. Smile

No Helen I brought that one and she is called Betty photos on forum this is another
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 18 Aug 2013, 7:54 am

badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap 1428739134  Your buying them that fast now that I'm missing it lol! 
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sun 18 Aug 2013, 10:22 am

needed an organ donor if necessary for Betty badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap 3462454224 badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap 3462454224 badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap 3462454224 badly described on ebay,in need of work,but cheap 3462454224 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 15 Aug 2020, 6:43 pm