Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet - Page 2 Empty Re: Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet

Post by Helen on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:33 pm

They were a lovely couple and they did watch us put our dandy away so they know just how easy they are now!
Hope they get one soon Very Happy

Another couple of pictures, I think we chatted away all day too

lol!
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet - Page 2 Empty Re: Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet

Post by vickoir on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 5:15 pm

well we are back home now boo hoo but had a fab week away and was great to meet all of you can't wait for the next one in sept cheers cheers
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

vickoir wrote:well we are back home now boo hoo but had a fab week away and was great to meet all of you can't wait for the next one in sept cheers cheers

Good to hear your home safe,not long till September
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

Welcome home Vicki & Nick ........... nice to have you back and your right Mike September isn't so far away now
Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet - Page 2 1710857839
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

thank you nice to be back for my forum fix, our pics are in nicks gallery cat
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by NickB on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 7:42 pm

Some great pictures there, I love the Kinema in the woods ones, we always forgot to take the camera when we went that way Shocked the one of the inside is lovely but I cant see a picture of the bakery but I am sure it's there somewhere Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet - Page 2 1978086825
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:16 pm

we dont have a pic of the Bakery just the memories Sad
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 9:24 pm

NickB wrote:we dont have a pic of the Bakery just the memories Sad

and the expanded waistlines lol!
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:49 am

fab pics, lincoln looks lovely, not been there just driven through and obviously went to The Range to replace the chair i broke Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet - Page 2 3208163979
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 12:07 pm

Eilis wrote:fab pics, lincoln looks lovely, not been there just driven through and obviously went to The Range to replace the chair i broke Woodhall the first meet that wasnt realy a meet - Page 2 3208163979

Will take you for a look round in September,they have a good pound-land Nancy tends to go mad in there and spend 3 or 4 pounds Laughing

Lincoln cathedral is well worth a look round,i think i said at the meet the usher art gallery was full of children's school pictures the last time i went,not what i wanted to see.

mike
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Post by Nick on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 1:21 pm

i was slightly put out at having to pay £6 each to walk around the cathedral then after paying there were begging boxes everywhere inside asking for donations.Durham cathedral which is also a very impressive building do not charge to access the building they just have donation boxes.I am happy to donate but i don't like to be put in a situation where i have to pay a fixed fee to access the building.Lincoln Cathedral is worth a visit though its truly stunning if a tad expensive.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:09 pm

I know its a bit off topic but if you read the book Pillars of the earth you will learn so much about how this and other cathedrals were built with basic tools and fantastic workmanship and be even more astounded at it. Smile
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:18 pm

Vicki what was the red topping you brought for the burgers and where did you get it from,please
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:22 pm

mike wrote:Vicki what was the red topping you brought for the burgers and where did you get it from,please

it was sainsbury's tomato relish Smile
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:35 pm

vickoir wrote:
mike wrote:Vicki what was the red topping you brought for the burgers and where did you get it from,please

Thanks will have to go to sainsburys then.

mike
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:38 am

vickoir wrote:

Just had a quick snack,tesco finest burger,fried onions,cheese slice,and sainsburys tomato relish cheers in a bun
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:43 am

nancy spoils you Mike lol sounds delicious Very Happy
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:44 am

mike wrote:
vickoir wrote:

Just had a quick snack,tesco finest burger,fried onions,cheese slice,and sainsburys tomato relish cheers in a bun

glad you got it mike nick says what you doing eating burgers this early on a sunday morning we havent even had breakfast yet lol!
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:48 am

vickoir wrote:
mike wrote:
vickoir wrote:

glad you got it mike nick says what you doing eating burgers this early on a sunday morning we havent even had breakfast yet lol!

I was up and about at 4.30 am its nearly tea time for me,mind you its liver and onions today so cheers cheers cheers this time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content