Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


70's dandy 6 for sale

vnuala
vnuala

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 47
Location : liverpool

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by vnuala on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:16 am

Hi I am selling my dandy6 its up on ebay at the min . Just had gas struts and new wheels and tyres fitted.bed and chairs recovered and new carpet fitted.can deliver if not to far.
Mennace
Mennace

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Hertfordshire

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Mennace on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:41 am

vnuala wrote:Hi I am selling my dandy6 its up on ebay at the min . Just had gas struts and new wheels and tyres fitted.bed and chairs recovered and new carpet fitted.can deliver if not to far.
Could you maybe post the link directing to it?


Regards
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Helen on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vnuala
vnuala

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 47
Location : liverpool

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by vnuala on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:47 am

Helen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks x
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Leigh Gtr Manchester

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:30 am

Oh dear selling not long after fitting struts and buying new tyres. Both great things but what percentage of the money will you get back?
Are you going on to another Dandy a Caravan, other or jacking in camping?
Mennace
Mennace

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Hertfordshire

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Mennace on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:43 am

My heart ever so desires a Dandy 6. If only my student loan had extra funds for 'culture' or 'personality growth'. :[

Looks great none-the-less and I hope you get what you're looking for!
vnuala
vnuala

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 47
Location : liverpool

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by vnuala on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:56 pm

Tow Itch wrote:Oh dear selling not long after fitting struts and buying new tyres. Both great things but what percentage of the money will you get back?
Are you going on to another Dandy a Caravan, other or jacking in camping?
having to get a small caravan as wont always have my son with me to help set up. :-(
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Leigh Gtr Manchester

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:36 pm

vnuala wrote:
Tow Itch wrote:Oh dear selling not long after fitting struts and buying new tyres. Both great things but what percentage of the money will you get back?
Are you going on to another Dandy a Caravan, other or jacking in camping?
having to get a small caravan as wont always have my son with me to help set up. :-(
Sorry to be losing you. Even if we got someone to help you fit struts to the beds (@ Say £100 to buy struts) it won't be much use if you have difficulty pushing the 6 around. Best of luck with your new accommodation.
Whether a Dandy or not we still love photos.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1435
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : South Norfolk.

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Phoenix on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 9:42 pm

Sorry to hear you are parting with your 6, especially as it sounds like you have now got it how you want it. Would a smaller Dandy suit you better? Good luck with whichever route you go. Smile
Caz1960
Caz1960

Posts : 1716
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 60
Location : Cardigan west wales

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 21 Aug 2013, 12:14 am

Sad sad to hear your changing but will say the 4/5 is easy to put up by your self even without struts but if you get to a scrappy and gas struts off the rear tail gate off a rover or similar and fit them life is easier its just a thought all the best good luck with your sale she looks great and loved

Sponsored content

70's dandy 6 for sale  Empty Re: 70's dandy 6 for sale

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu 06 Aug 2020, 2:26 pm