Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
navver
Tow Itch
6 posters

Dandy Destiny Wanted

Dandy Destiny Wanted  Empty Dandy Destiny Wanted

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2013, 4:48 pm

Hi all am looking for a tidy Dandy Destiny must be VGC and be as original as possible and be in fully working order,Looking to travel around 150 miles of Cardiff for the right one and be around the £2000 mark , If anyone on knows of ne please do get back to me , I do have a very nice 2001 Discovery with full Dandy awning that i could part ex if you are looking to down sizing or i will just buy your .I will then sell my Discovery once i have a Dandy Destiny
    Many Thanks
     Graham
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Dandy Destiny Wanted  Empty Re: Dandy Destiny Wanted

Post by Tow Itch Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:03 pm

Graham

Lets confirm you are looking for an early Highside Destiny. The 6 type one you could probably find cheaper and youwould be lucky to find one of the Riva ones for £2,000. Full awning necessary?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 8:17 am

Hi sorry yes a Dandy highside 6 yea i no i would not get a riva one at that price .A awning would be nice

Post by Guest Sat 05 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

Graham C wrote:Hi sorry yes a Dandy highside 6 yea i no i would not get a riva one at that price .A awning would be nice
    Hi all i now have a very nice Dandy Destiny highside being delivered on Monday, looking forward to getting her ,But will be sad to sell our Dandy Discovery if anyone no of someone looking for a very nice late Discovery with a Dandy awning and sun canopy give me a shout
    navver

Post by navver Sat 05 Oct 2013, 9:27 pm

I'm sure a link to any ad and some photos would help. Many people do look on here for Dandies for sale. There is also a for sale thread. You may get a better price if you wait til early next year. About Feb seems to be best.

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 4:46 pm

[b]Well over the last three months i have been trying to buy a Dandy Destiny , well i did not think i would ever end up owning this Destiny but at last she is home in the garage , I have not had time to open her up and check everything over maybe next weekend just glad to have got her home from Preston to Cardiff ,She is a 2001 model last of the Dandy ones.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:11 pm

Dandy Destiny Wanted  2702329197 Dandy Destiny Wanted  2702329197 Dandy Destiny Wanted  2702329197 Dandy Destiny Wanted  2702329197  what a great looking Dandy so glad she found you ok the her/his name is????? wow cant wait to hear of all the adventures you all will be having Dandy Destiny Wanted  2702329197 Dandy Destiny Wanted  2702329197 Dandy Destiny Wanted  2702329197

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 7:16 pm

Hi Caz has no name as yet but am sure it will get one in due coarse
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix Tue 08 Oct 2013, 8:59 pm

That is a very nice clean looking Dandy.
    Bet you are well pleased with it. Dandy Destiny Wanted  2170595768
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 09 Oct 2013, 7:22 am

it's gorgeous and I see you now have insulation, it would be great if you could let us know your opinion on the difference it makes when you've camped in your lovely Destiny Dandy Destiny Wanted  184121345 
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

Post by peridot Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:23 pm

Wow! - what fantastic condition, inside and out. Looks like it's seen little use and been very well looked after.

Hope you have a great time with her.

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 7:41 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments about the Dandy , No i don't think its been used that often , I don't no the history of the Dandy as the dealer had in in with a few caravan he purchased
    navver

Post by navver Wed 09 Oct 2013, 7:41 pm

Is that a heater in the bedbox by the table. If so wht is ity.

I think I see another floor socket for a table under the table. Does that give you a small table or something.

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 8:16 pm

Hi it is a heater its just a Dimplex Kick Board Base Unit Heater that goes in the kick board in a kitchen, The other table socket is just that so you don't have to have the table in the middle of the seats you can move it over

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:07 pm